Moroso 73226 8mm Spark Plug Wires, Straight Boot, Spiral Core Blue Max
Universal Fit, Spiral Core Conductor Style, HEI or Socket Cap Terminal Style, Blue
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The superiority of Moroso Blue Max 8mm, 800 ohm Spiral Core Wire comes from over 27 years of continual refinement. The combination of Moroso engineering expertise and a rigorous testing program makes this the finest ignition wire available for street or race.
These sets are terminated at the plug end only and include enough wire length and terminals to fit HEI or Non-HEI distributors. You install the distributor ends. Wire color is blue.
- Universal plug wire set
- Optimized combination of capacitance, inductance and resistance provides more spark energy and EMI protection than any other spiral core wire available
- Eliminates interference with on-board electronics and provides static-free sound quality for car audio systems
- Spark plug terminals and boots factory installed
- You install distributor ends
- Fits HEI or Socket style caps
Learn how to properly attach new spark plug terminals and boots by reading our tech article. How to Install Spark Plug Wire Ends.
More Like This
Moroso 72820 8mm Spark Plug Wires, Solid Core, 90 Degree Boot Blue Max
Moroso 73220 Spiral Core Spark Plug Wires Set 135 Degree Boot Blue Max
Moroso 72800 Solid Core Spark Plug Wires, Straight Boot, Blue Max
Moroso 28580 Small Block Chevy Custom Wires, 90 Degree, Black
Moroso 73225 Spark Plug Wires, 90 Degree, Spiral Core, Blue Max
Moroso 73229 2.3L Ford Blue Max Spark Plug Wires
Moroso Ultra-40 Racing Spark Plug Wires, 135 Degree
Moroso Ultra 40 Low Resistance Racing Spark Plug Wires, 90 Degree
Moroso Ultra-40 Racing Spark Plug Wires, Low Resistance, Straight
Moroso 9880M Mag-Tune Spark Plug Wires, Unassembled, 90 Degree
Q & A
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Get the best out of your ignition system! Here we take a look at some of the differences between factory plug wires and the improvements you'll receive with a quality set of aftermarket performance wires.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!