McLeod 75221 Super Street Pro Clutch Kit, 11 In, Chevy 1-1/8 x 26
Many Engines, 26 Spline Count, 1.125" Shaft Diameter, 11" Diameter, Organic Friction Material
- Has a organic/ceramic clutch disc
- Features a 1-1/8" x 26 spline and is SFI approved
- Specifically designed to fit the 1955-1983 GM vehicles
- This kit is rated for up to 550 horsepower and is designed with the street and track in mind
- It includes a high clamp load pressure plate, a dual faced organic and metallic disc for smooth engagement and excellent holding power
McLeod Super Street Pro clutch kit was designed with the street and track in mind. This kit is recommended to be used in vehicles with moderate engine mods and street tires. This kit is rated for up to 550 horsepower. This Super Street Pro Clutch Kit is SFI approved. Included is a high clamp load pressure plate, a dual faced organic and metallic disc for smooth engagement and excellent holding power. If you are looking for a street friendly yet track proven clutch, the McLeod Super Street Pro is your best choice.
- Rated up to 550 horsepower
- 1-1/8" x 26 spline
- For 1955-83 GM
- Organic/Ceramic Clutch Disc
- Includes throwout bearing & pilot tool
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
McLeod 6911-07 RST Twin Disc Clutch Kit, 10 In, Chevy 1-1/8 x 26
McLeod 75223 Super Street Pro Clutch Kit, 12 In, LS 1-1/8 x 26
Hays 85-113 Clutch Kit, Street/Strip, Diaphragm, 11 Inch, GM
McLeod 6912-07 RST Twin Disc Clutch Kit, 10 In, LS 1-1/8 x 26
Hays 85-112 Clutch Kit, 11 Inch Diameter, Chevy/Pontiac/Buick
Hays 91-1002 Street 450 Clutch Kit, 55-85 GM L6/V6/V8, 10.5 Inch
Hays 85-103 Clutch Kit, Street/Strip, GM, 10.5 Inch Diameter
Hays 85-110 Clutch Kit, 11 Inch Diameter, Chevy/Pontiac/Buick
Hays 85-100 Clutch Kit, 10.5 Inch Diameter, Chevy/Pontiac/Buick
10-1/2 Inch Organic Clutch Kit, 1-1/8 Inch 10 Spline
Q & A
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Pat talks about our LS flexplate options.
Tim talks about why using a new pedal assembly may be better for your project than the original pedal assembly.
Brinn Clutch Rebuild Instructions
Check out a couple of tips on how to install a new clutch.
There are a few things to consider before you select a replacement flexplate for your small-block Chevy engine. Speedway has some useful tips to follow that will help speed up the process.
One of the most challenging things about swapping transmissions can be figuring out the clutch linkage. Speedway can show you how to install the upgraded hydraulic throwout bearing with ease.