MSD Street-Fire V8 Wire Set and Install Kit, HEI, 90 Degree
Universal Fit, Spiral Core Conductor Style, HEI or Socket Cap Terminal Style, Black, Black
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
This kit includes the universal MSD Street-Fire V8 Wire Set, MSD Spark Plug Wire Markers, Titan Tools' Ratcheting Spark Plug Connector Crimper, MSD Dual Plug Wire Separators, and a Pertonix Spark Plug Wire Stripping Tool. Everything you need to trim, crimp, organize, and label your fresh set of spark plug wires in one convenient kit!
MSD 5552 Street-Fire V8 Wire Set
The Street Fire Spark Plug Wires feature a low resistance conductor that's wrapped in a sleek and durable black sleeve. The terminals are covered in black boots that protect the conductor from engine heat to ensure spark delivery.
- Helically wound conductor suppresses electro and radio noise
- Kevlar core combination for great strength and durability
- Heavy-duty terminals for secure connection
- 8mm silicone and synthetic jacket resists heat and abrasion
- 500 Ohms per foot resistance for improved spark delivery and power
- Silicone boots protect against high exhaust temps
- 2 spark plug wires @ 56", 49", 42", and 3 spark plug wires @ 32", one of which to be the coil wire when required.
MSD 3414 Spark Plug Wire Markers
These great little markers will save you time and ensure that the plug wires are always in the right place. They will withstand high underhood temperatures and work with 8.5mm wires. These plastic plug wire indicators are white with black lettering and are sold as a set. The Markers are also supplied on a trick orange tool that makes installation effortless.
- Works with 8.5mm wires
- Saves time and ensures correct wire location
- Withstands high underhood temperatures
- Makes installation effortless
- Plastic material
Titan Tools Ratcheting Spark Plug Connector Crimper
- Crimper loaded with H1 Die for crimping spark plug wire connectors
- Quick change jaw design and adjustable compression wheel
- Built-in safety allows Crimper to be released Mid-cycle
- Ratcheting mechanism releases after full compression
- Corrosion-resistant carbon steel frame with comfort grip handles
MSD 8842 Dual Plug Wire Separators
Not only do separators have to keep spark plug wires away from engine heat sources, but they also have to keep the plug wires far enough apart to prevent inductive crossfire and actual spark loss. MSD Wires Separators will clean up your wire installation and last the duration of your vehicle.
- No tools needed
- Stand alone or can be bolted down
- Wires w/Sleeve, Set of 16
PerTronix T3004 Spark Plug Wire Stripping Tool
- Spark Plug Wire Stripping Tool for 7mm and 8mm wires
Learn how to properly attach new spark plug terminals and boots by reading our tech article. How to Install Spark Plug Wire Ends.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
MSD 5552 Street-Fire Wire Set 8 Cyl, HEI, 90 Deg, UniversalPart # 5475552Qty x 1
MSD 3414 Spark Plug Wire Markers, 8.5MM WirePart # 5473414Qty x 1
Titan Tools 11956 Ratcheting Spark Plug Connector CrimperPart # 72811956Qty x 1
MSD 8842 Dual Plug Wire SeparatorsPart # 5478842Qty x 1
PerTronix T3004 Spark Plug Wire Stripping ToolPart # 447T3004Qty x 1
More Like This
MSD Street-Fire V8 Wire Set and Install Kit, HEI, 90 Deg, Socket
MSD Street-Fire Wire Set and Install Kit, Multi-Angle, Stock/HEI
Accel 9000C Universal Ceramic Spark Plug Wires, Straight, Extreme 9000
PerTronix 708105 Flame-Thrower Spark Plug Wires, 8 Cyl, Black
ACCEL 9004C Race Spark Plug Wire Set, Extreme 9000 Ceramic Boot
Mallory 937 Pro Sidewinder 90 Degree Universal Wire Set
Mallory 938 Pro Sidewinder Straight Universal Wire Set
Mallory 947 Pro Sidewinder 135 Degree Universal Wire Set
MSD 31153 Universal 4 Cylinder 8.5mm Super Conductor Wire Set
MSD 31173 Universal 6 Cylinder 8.5mm Super Conductor Wire Set
Q & A
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Learn about some of the differences between factory plug wires and the improvements you'll receive with a quality set of aftermarket performance wires.
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
Learn how to install spark plug wire ends. Our step by step guide takes you through terminal end and boot installation with the use of a wire stripper tool.
In preparation to transplant a 430hp 383 stroker into Project Chevelle, Zach R. made up a set of plug wires for the car. To keep it nice and tidy they needed to be routed just right, be the perfect length and not distract from the engine!