MSD 846973 Black Chevy Low-Profile Crank Trigger Distributor
Chevy Small Block V8
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 21 business days for MSD to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDays INSTANT REBATE. Select Holley, MSD, Mr Gasket, Earl's Performance, Demon Carburetion, Weiand, Lakewood, Superchips, Diablo Sport, RacePak, Hooker, NOS, Flowtech, Frostbite Performance Cooling, Mallory Ignition, STS Turbo, Hays, Accel, Quick Time, Edge, Quick Fuel, Anvil, Bright Earth, Flowmaster, Hurst, B&M, APR, Dinan, XDR discounted up to 10% through December 31, 2019.
- Black anodized, CNC billet aluminum housing provides great strength and long lasting good looks
- Designed to fit low in the block to clear firewall and intake combinations
- Supplied with bronze gear
- Supplied with large diameter HEI style distributor cap and rotor
- Must be used with an MSD Crank Trigger and MSD Ignition Control
- O-ring seals can be added to modified blocks to improve oil pressure control
- Special oil tract improves lubrication to the distributor and cam gear
- Shaft is guided by a sealed ball bearing and an extra long sintered bushing
- Oversized polished steel shaft with a QPQ coating for friction reduction
More Like This
MSD 84893 Chevy Crank Trigger Distributor with Black Crab Cap
MSD 8558 Tall Block Chevy V8 Distributor
MSD 84697 Chevy V8 Crank Trigger Distributor
MSD 23753 Black Small and Big Block Chevy Dual Sync Distributor
MSD 83623 Street Fire Chevrolet V8 GM HEI Distributor, Black Cap
MSD 83605 Chevy V8 with Internal Module Distributor and Black Cap
MSD 85141 Chevy Small Block and Big Block Cam Sync Plug
MSD 85557 Chevy V8 Pro-Billet Distributor with Black Cap
MSD 2375MSD Small and Big Block Chevy Dual Sync Distributor
MSD 85555 Chevy Black V8 Pro-Billet Distributor
Q & A
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Learn about the wiring of GM HEI Ignition Distributors with our diagrams and guide. Ensure you are getting the best performance out of your ignition system.
Speedway Tech Zach discusses the Pertronix Ignitor III conversion in his '55 Chevy.
Learn how to set initial timing on the Chevy 350 SBC and the Ford 302. Our guide covers step by step instructions so you can set timing on your engine.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.