MSD 5554 Street-Fire Spark Plug Wires Set, Small Block Chevy 350 HEI
350 Chevy Small Block V8, Spiral Core Conductor Style, Assembled, HEI / Male Cap Terminal Style
- This 8.65mm diameter wire has 40 ohms of resistance per foot
- Features under valve cover routing and HEI/male terminal ends
- It comes in complete, ready to install sets available for specific engines
- The sleeving extends spark plug wire life and protects against exhaust header heat, chaffing and contaminants
- Sleeving adds extra dielectric strength which is wire’s ability to not be affected by outside electrical pulses
Street Fire low resistance spark plug wires feature a low resistance conductor that’s wrapped in a sleek and durable black sleeve. The terminals are covered in black boots that protect the conductor from engine heat to ensure spark delivery. Street Fire spark plug wires have the quality youve come to expect from MSD Ignition at a price thats comparable to other brands. They feature spiral-wound, low-resistance conductors and high EMI suppression capabilities, with 90 degree boots.
- Long enough to go over valve covers
- Helically wound conductor suppresses electro and radio noise
- Kevlar core combination for great strength and durability
- Heavy duty terminals for secure connection
- 8mm silicone and synthetic jacket resists heat and abrasion
- 500 ohms per foot resistance for improved spark delivery and power
- Silicone boots protect against high exhaust temps
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn about some of the differences between factory plug wires and the improvements you'll receive with a quality set of aftermarket performance wires in our spark plug wire buyer's guide
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Learn how to install spark plug wire ends. Our step by step guide takes you through terminal end and boot installation with the use of a wire stripper tool.
In preparation to transplant a 430hp 383 stroker into Project Chevelle, Zach R. made up a set of plug wires for the car. To keep it nice and tidy they needed to be routed just right, be the perfect length and not distract from the engine!
There is a lot to consider when choosing the proper spark plug for your engine's intended application and power level. Let us take some of the guesswork out with our spark plug buyer's guide.