MSA M21-04756 Lok Series Wheel, 14 x 7
14 Inch Wheel Diameter, Cast Aluminum, 7" Width, Metric Pattern Only Wheel Bolt Pattern (in.)
- All MSA Off-road Wheels are built to withstand outdoor abuse in any conditions
- They are made from cast aluminum and have a satin charcoal finish
- Has a wheel diameter of 14 inches with a width of 7 inches
- Wheels come pre-drilled with the 4x156mm bolt pattern and have a 4" offset
- Comes with an outstanding one year warranty on the finish
MSA Offroad Wheels are built to withstand outdoor abuse; through muddy trails, desert wastelands, or slick-rocky expeditions. MSA Wheels leads the pack in high-quality engineered wheels with a distinct style for your UTV, ATV, or golf cart. Wheels that match your lifted, rugged lifestyle. Dont be afraid to just "send it" with a set of MSA Wheels, we got you covered with our lifetime structural warranty on every single MSA wheel!
- Features a Satin Finish
- Wheel diameter of 14 inches with a width of 7 inches
- Made from Cast Aluminum
- 1-year warranty on wheel finish
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 6 business days for MSA to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
MSA M21-04056 Lok Series Wheel, 14 x 10
MSA M21-06756 Lok Series Wheel, 16 x 7
MSA M21-05756 Lok Series Wheel, 15 x 7
MSA M31-04756 Lok2 Series Wheel, 14 x 7
MSA M12-14756 Diesel Series Wheel, 14 x 7
MSA M20-04756 Kore Series Wheel, 14 x 7
MSA M33-04756 Clutch Series Wheel, 14 x 7
MSA M12-04756 Diesel Series Wheel, 14 x 7
MSA M26-04756M Vibe Series Wheel, 14 x 7
MSA M32-05756 Axe Series Wheel, 15 x 7
Q & A
Learn how to measure offset, torque specs, design, and other wheel basics. Our racing wheel guide covers all you need for a new set of oval track wheels.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.
Tim shows some of our Rocket wheels and knockoff hub covers.
Our new 383 engine gets installed in the '32 Roadster. We also update the steering wheel, shift knob/adapter, and wheels and tires. It's got some real 1960's flair now!
Reference this old tire size conversion chart to equip your old car or truck with modern radial tires. Our tire fitment guide covers a variety of tire types and sizes.
Roadster Expert Tim covers the various types of vintage wire wheels (1928-1935) found on early Fords and how to distinguish the differences between them.
Speedway Motors employee Jess M. talks about the Rocket Racing Deep Angle Spinner Knock-Offs she installed on her 1933 Ford 5-Window Coupe.