Lucas 10020 Fuel Treatment Additive
5.25 fl. oz. Liquid Measurement
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Lucas Fuel Treatment complies with the federal low sulfur content requirements for use in diesel motor vehicles and nonroad, locomotive and marine diesel equipment engines. This fuel additive features a powerful blend of oils and additives that contain no SOLVENTS. Designed to increase power and fuel mileage and also lower exhaust emissions through a more complete combustion.
Lucas Fuel Additive is formulated for both gasoline and diesel engines, carbureted or fuel injected. It gives your fuel system what it really needs - a blend of super slick oils and additives with a high detergent action that allows the engine to operate at maximum efficiency. Also, it cleans and lubricates the carburetor and injectors and causes the fuel to burn more thoroughly for increased power and less fuel consumption. Lucas Fuel Treatment should definitely be used in vehicles that require leaded fuel because it actually replaces the benefits of lead in gasoline without causing harmful emissions. Use it to pass smog tests. Finally, it totally neutralizes the harmful effects of low sulfur diesel fuel.
- A great tune-up in a bottle
- One 5.25 ounce bottle will treat 20 gallons of fuel, recommended dosage is 2-3 ounces per 10 gallons of fuel.
- Cleans and lubricates the fuel system
- Neutralizes low sulfur fuel problems
- Increases power and miles per gallon by burning excess exhaust emissions
- Increases the life of pumps and injectors
- Pour Lucas Fuel Treatment directly into your fuel tank.
- Recommended dosage is 2-3 ounces of Fuel Treatment per 10 gallons of fuel.
- Exceeding the recommended dosage is not harmful to your vehicle.
More Like This
Lucas Oil 10020 Fuel Treatment Additive, Case of 24
Lucas Oil 10314 Fuel Stabilizer Treatment, Case
Lucas 10314 Fuel Stabilizer, Fuel Additive, 8 oz
Lucas Oil 10026 Octane Boost Fuel Additive, Case of 12
Lucas 10576 Safeguard Ethanol Fuel Treatment, Case of 12 Bottles
Lucas 10026 Octane Booster Fuel Additive
Lucas 10576 Safeguard Ethanol Fuel Treatment
Waterman 258000 Fuel Pump Silicone Lube - 8 oz.
Red Line 60103 SI-1 Complete Fuel System Cleaner
Driven Racing Oil 70041 Carb Defender Fuel Additive, 8 oz. 6 Pack
Q & A
If you’ve got about 20 minutes free, follow along as Redline Synthetic Oil’s Cameron Evans explains some of the primary differences between the variety of oils and lubricants available in the market today.
Lake Speed Jr., from Driven Racing Oil, answers the question "what viscosity grade should I run". He explains what viscosity really means and some key factors to keep in mind when selecting the right viscosity grade for your engine and application.