Lucas Oil 10020 Fuel Treatment Additive, Case of 24
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Lucas Fuel Additive is formulated for both gasoline and diesel engines, carbureted or fuel injected. It gives your fuel system what it really needs - a blend of super slick oils and additives with a high detergent action that allows the engine to operate at maximum efficiency. Also, it cleans and lubricates the carburetor and injectors and causes the fuel to burn more thoroughly for increased power and less fuel consumption. Lucas Fuel Treatment should definitely be used in vehicles that require leaded fuel because it actually replaces the benefits of lead in gasoline without causing harmful emissions. Use it to pass smog tests. Finally, it totally neutralizes the harmful effects of low sulfur diesel fuel.
- A great tune-up in a bottle
- One 5.25 ounce bottle will treat 20 gallons of fuel, recommended dosage is 2-3 ounces per 10 gallons of fuel.
- Cleans and lubricates the fuel system
- Neutralizes low sulfur fuel problems
- Increases power and miles per gallon by burning excess exhaust emissions
- Increases the life of pumps and injectors
- Pour Lucas Fuel Treatment directly into your fuel tank.
- Recommended dosage is 2-3 ounces of Fuel Treatment per 10 gallons of fuel.
- Exceeding the recommended dosage is not harmful to your vehicle.
More Like This
Lucas Oil 10314 Fuel Stabilizer Treatment, Case
Lucas 10314 Fuel Stabilizer, Fuel Additive, 8 oz
Lucas 10020 Fuel Treatment Additive
Lucas 10026 Octane Booster Fuel Additive
Lucas 10576 Safeguard Ethanol Fuel Treatment
Lucas Oil 10026 Octane Boost Fuel Additive, Case of 12
Lucas 10576 Safeguard Ethanol Fuel Treatment, Case of 12 Bottles
Waterman 258000 Fuel Pump Silicone Lube - 8 oz.
Red Line 60103 SI-1 Complete Fuel System Cleaner
Driven Racing Oil 70041 Carb Defender Fuel Additive, 8 oz., 6 Pack
Q & A
If you’ve got about 20 minutes free, follow along as Redline Synthetic Oil’s Cameron Evans explains some of the primary differences between the variety of oils and lubricants available in the market today.
Hear how Pat's '64 Impala sounds with Hooker mufflers.
Lucas P. explains how to choose the correct part for a Ford 9" third member build in order to achieve a bulletproof rear. You will find specific recommended parts to use from Speedway Motors.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.