Longacre® 52-56833 14" Alum Drilled Steering Wheel, Dish, Blk
Universal Fit, Racing Steering Wheel Style, 14" Outside Diameter, 2.75 inch Dish, Anodized
- This steering wheel features a shot peened rim for good grip without wrist strain
- Lightweight design - this steering wheel is half the weight of most typical racing steering wheels
- This racing steering wheel from Longacre is a 14" dished wheel with dish depth of 2-1/2" and features a grip diameter of 1-1/4”
- Three mounting holes – 5/16" on a 1-3/4" bolt circle (hole distance 1-1/2" center-to-center)
- Keep your grip - the holes throughout the wheel provide added grip protection so you can keep your mind on the race
Ultra Lightweight Uncoated Black Aluminum Steering Wheel - Drilled
- 1/2 the weight of standard wheels
- Shot peened rim for good grip without wrist strain - Holes give an even better grip
- 14" dished wheel
- Dish depth: 2-1/2"
- Grip diameter: 1-1/4"
- 3 Mounting holes 5/16" on a 1-3/4" bolt circle (hole distance 1-1/2" center-to-center)
Need a Quick Disconnect Hub? -- Both the Longacre® Precision Fit Splined QD Pro Hub with pull ring release or Hex Hub QD with push button release will work with this steering wheel.
More Like This
Longacre® 52-56835 14 in Uncoated Aluminum Steering Wheel
Longacre® 52-56834 14 in Uncoated Aluminum Steering Wheel
Longacre® 52-56866 15 Inch Alum Steering Wheel, Drilled, Flat
Longacre® 52-56867 15 Inch Aluminum Steering Wheel, Drilled
Longacre® 52-56838 15 in Uncoated Alum Drilled Steering Wheel
Longacre® 52-56822 15 in Alum. Bump Grip Steering Wheel, Dish
Longacre® 52-56837 15 in Uncoated Aluminum Steering Wheel
Longacre 52-56815 17 in Aluminum Steering Wheel. Smooth, Red
Longacre® 52-56820 15 in Alum Bump Grip Steering Wheel, Black
Longacre® 52-56825 17 in Alum Bump Grip Steering Wheel, Black
Q & A
Our new 383 engine gets installed in the '32 Roadster. We also update the steering wheel, shift knob/adapter, and wheels and tires. It's got some real 1960's flair now!
Learn how to hook up a horn button in your vehicle. Watch our video on the install of an Ididit car horn button and our video on turn signal synchronization.
Tim talks about OER steering wheels and the options we have to offer.
If you're going to buy a horn isn't it nice to know what it sounds like first? That's why Speedway produced a helpful video to hear the differences in the unique horns that we offer.
Learn how to install a front axle in your 410 sprint car as the guys on our build team keep progress moving. You won't want to miss this!
Today on our 410 sprint car, the guys are assembling the front axle. The process can be a bit messy, but the finished product is so worth it!
Speedway Motors employee Jeff K. has hand his hands on a lot of projects through the years. Check out his how-to on the repaint of the steering wheel on his '46 Ford Sedan Delivery.