Longacre® 52-56797 Pro Alum. Racing Wheel, Suede Rim, 15" Blk
Universal Fit, Racing Steering Wheel Style, 15" Outside Diameter, 2.50 inch Dish, Anodized
- Great grip - the suede wrapped rim gives an excellent grip and helps reduce wrist and arm strain during a race
- This racing steering wheel from Longacre is a 15" dished wheel with a dish depth of 2-1/2"
- Looks great - the red stitching throughout the wheel gives you an edgy look to complete your car's design
- Three mounting holes – 5/16" on a 1-3/4" bolt circle (hole distance 1-1/2" center-to-center)
- Both the Longacre precision fit splined QD pro hub with pull ring release or hex hub QD with push button release will work with this steering wheel
Pro aluminum racing wheels with suede wrapped rim. Suede gives an excellent grip for reduced wrist and arm strain during a race. This is the same style of wheel being used by many Nascar® teams. The wheel has a 15" diameter with a 2.5" dish.
- 3 Mounting holes – 5/16" on a 1-3/4" bolt circle (hole distance 1-1/2" center-to-center)
- Center is anodized black with beveled edges
- Sharp looking red stitching with center mark
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Tim talks about OER steering wheels and the options we have to offer.
Learn how to hook up a horn button in your vehicle. Watch our video on the install of an Ididit car horn button and our video on turn signal synchronization.
Our new 383 engine gets installed in the '32 Roadster. We also update the steering wheel, shift knob/adapter, and wheels and tires. It's got some real 1960's flair now!
If you're going to buy a horn isn't it nice to know what it sounds like first? That's why Speedway produced a helpful video to hear the differences in the unique horns that we offer.
If this car looks like a big toy, that was intentional. It's as fast as it looks, too. Read on for the details on its development and impressive race career.
Jared demonstrates how to install a Sweet Manufacturing collapsible steering column in his 3rd gen Camaro. The collapsible portion not only makes the column safer in a crash but also gives you the length adjustment.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about his decision to install a different steering column in his '64 Impala.