Longacre® 52-56605 Precision Fit Splined Hub Quick Disconnect
- This steering wheel quick disconnect kit has a micro-finished spud and hard anodized splined hub for a tight fit, yet is easy to remove and install
- Stay safe - features 2 sets of retaining grooves; if the ring doesn't engage it will catch on the second groove rather than slip off on the track
- Fits better - it includes a precision-machined hex bore for a great fit and a standard 3-bolt wheel mounting pattern
- The steel 'spuds' can be installed on both 3/4" and 5/8" steering shafts
- Multiple sets of mounting holes so you can 'clock' your wheel three times closer
Precision fit splined hub for better steering control
Any play in the steering - including the hub - takes away control by the driver letting the car 'wander around'. This precision hub has a micro-finished spud and Hard Anodized splined hub for a super tight fit, yet is easy to remove and install.
Plus, there are multiple sets of mounting holes so you can 'clock' your wheel 3 times closer.
For safety there are 2 sets of retaining grooves. If you don't get the ring engaged it will catch on the second safety groove rather than come off on the track.
The steel 'spuds' can be installed on both 3/4" and also 5/8" shafts.
- Spline hub - pull ring release with double safety grooves
- Welds to 3/4" or 5/8" steering shaft
- Aluminum hub
- 3 Mounting holes “ 5/16" on a 1-3/4" bolt circle (hole distance 1-1/2" center-to-center)
Weight: .85 lbs. including bolts
(WILL NOT FIT 290mm and 320mm flat suede wheels - PNs 56911 & 56913)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Longacre® 52-56600 Hex Hub Quick Disconnect
Steel Rim Style Quick Release Hub, 3/4 Inch
1/4 In Quick Release Ball Lock Dowel Pin, Steel Body, 1-1/2 In Grip
Pin-Style Quick Release Aluminum Steering Wheel Hub, 5/8In Steel Shaft
2.5 Inch Steel Hex Sleeve Only for 3/4 Inch Steering Shaft
Speedway Hex Quick Release Assembly 3/4 Inch Steel
1/4 Inch Quick Release Ball Lock Dowel Pin, Steel Body, 2 Inch Grip
Pin-Style Quick Release Aluminum Steering Wheel Hub, 3/4In Steel Shaft
Pin-Style Quick Release Steel Steering Wheel Hub, 3/4 Inch Steel Shaft
1/4 Inch Quick Release Ball Lock Dowel Pin, Steel Body, 1 Inch Grip
Q & A
Our new 383 engine gets installed in the '32 Roadster. We also update the steering wheel, shift knob/adapter, and wheels and tires. It's got some real 1960's flair now!
If you're going to buy a horn isn't it nice to know what it sounds like first? That's why Speedway produced a helpful video to hear the differences in the unique horns that we offer.
Learn how to hook up a horn button in your vehicle. Watch our video on the install of an Ididit car horn button and our video on turn signal synchronization.
Tim talks about OER steering wheels and the options we have to offer.
Learn how to install a front axle in your 410 sprint car as the guys on our build team keep progress moving. You won't want to miss this!
Speedway Motors employee Jeff K. has hand his hands on a lot of projects through the years. Check out his how-to on the repaint of the steering wheel on his '46 Ford Sedan Delivery.
This article explains how to install a chrome column shifter into the steering column itself. We will help you determine the length of steering column needed along with all the parts required to get the job done.