Longacre 52-53095 Deluxe Digital 2 Inch Quick Fill Tire Gauge
2" Diameter, Digital Gauge Type, 100 lbs Pressure Rating, Red, 0-100 psi Gauge Range, Inflator
NEW Design Tire Pressure Gauge - Great looking new graphics and includes both angle and ball chucks
- Reads without removing the fill chuck
- Fills twice as fast as other air pressure gauges
- Tire bleed button to release excess air pressure
- 17" hose with angle chuck - ball chuck also included
- 2" face with large numbers
- Reads to .2 psi with .8% accuracy
- Internal check valve allows use as a stand-alone tire pressure gauge without air hose
Use this MUST HAVE tool as your regular tire gauge for consistency
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Pat gives a brief overview of air ride and parts we have to offer for air ride.
Tire pressure affects many variables that contribute to speed. Find out more on how the right amount of air can help you reach your goals.
Find out more about the effects of temperature on tire pressure.
Here are some things to think about when purchasing a quality tire pressure gauge.
Find out how to achieve the correct tire pressure for optimal race car performance.
Learn the importance of maintaining the right pressure in your tires for longer wear, enhanced handling and to get better fuel economy.
Many sanctioning bodies now require mud covers to be bolted to the wheel and the mounting tabs to be integral or welded to the wheel. This article explains how to properly bolt on mud covers and the tools required to do so.