Longacre® 52-52009 Deluxe 2-1/2 GID Quick Fill Gauge 0-60 psi
2.5" Diameter, Analog Gauge Type, White/Luminescent green, 0-60 PSi Gauge Range, Inflator
- Make your tire pressure readings easy to see day or night with this 2-1/2" glow in the dark face Longacre air pressure gauge
- Connect your air line, press the lever, and fill your tires twice as fast as other air pressure gauges; and there is no need to remove the fill chuck
- The tire gauge contains a built-in tire pressure deflator valve to drop your pressure to your desired level and reduce pressure in overinflated tires
- The internal check valve allows use as a stand alone tire gauge without the air hose
- Features a high flex 17" hose and includes both an angle and ball chuck for added convenience and easy access to the tire valve from any angle
NEW Design Tire Pressure Gauge - Great looking new graphics and includes both angle and ball chucks
- Reads without removing the fill chuck
- Fills twice as fast as other air pressure gauges
- Tire bleed button to release excess air pressure
- 17" hose with angle chuck - ball chuck also included
- Deluxe 2 1/2" Glow-in-the-Dark face
- Internal check valve allows use as a stand alone tire pressure gauge without air hose
Use this MUST HAVE tool as your regular tire gauge for consistancy
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Longacre® 52-52007 Magnum 3-1/2 GID Quick Fill Gauge 0-60 psi
Longacre® 52-52087 Deluxe 2 1/2 TPG Head Only 0-40 psi
Longacre® 52-52095 Deluxe 2 1/2 TPG Head Only 0-15 psi
Longacre® 52-53008 Digital Quick Fill Tire Press. Gauge, 0-60
Longacre® 52-53050 Digital Tire Pres. Gauge 0-100 psi
Longacre® 52-52001 Magnum 3-1/2 GID Tire Gauge 0-60 by 1/2 lb
Longacre® 52-52022 Liquid Filled 2-1/2 Tire Gauge, 0-30 psi
Longacre® 52-52021 Magnum 3-1/2 GID Tire Gauge 0-30 by 1/4 lb
Longacre® 52-52031 Magnum 3 1/2 GID Tire Gauge 0-15 by 1/4 lb
Longacre® 52-52073 Deluxe 2-1/2 Metric Gauge 0-4 bar
Q & A
Pat gives a brief overview of air ride and parts we have to offer for air ride.
Tire pressure affects many variables that contribute to speed. Find out more on how the right amount of air can help you reach your goals.
Find out more about the effects of temperature on tire pressure.
Here are some things to think about when purchasing a quality tire pressure gauge.
Find out how to achieve the correct tire pressure for optimal race car performance.
Learn the importance of maintaining the right pressure in your tires for longer wear, enhanced handling and to get better fuel economy.
Many sanctioning bodies now require mud covers to be bolted to the wheel and the mounting tabs to be integral or welded to the wheel. This article explains how to properly bolt on mud covers and the tools required to do so.