Longacre® 52-52034 0-15 PSI Tire Pressure Gauge, 2 Inch
Micro Sprint, Midget, Mini Sprint, Quarter Midget, Sprint Car, 2" Diameter
- High visibility - the 2" glow-in-the-dark face makes this Longacre tire pressure gauge easy to read and use any time of the day or night
- Features a flexible hose and includes both an angle and ball chuck for added convenience and easy access to the tire valve from any angle
- Built-to-last, this Longacre air pressure gauge includes a protective, shock-resistant rubber bumper around the face of the gauge
- This tire pressure gauge features an internal gauge damper for more consistent and accurate readings each and every time
- Properly inflated tires save fuel, last longer and increase the handling and performance of your street car, race car, truck, motorcycle, or bike
Get precision tire pressure readings with Longacre® 52034 tire pressure gauge. Tire pressure gauge is mechanical and ranges from 0-15 PSI. Features a 2 inch glow in the dark dial face. Includes air pressure release button. 14 inch hose length. Sold each.
- Mechanical gauge
- 0-15 PSI range
- Air pressure release button
- Internal gauge damper for more accurate readings and longer life
- 14.00" hose length
- Ball chuck included
- 2.00" glow in the dark dial face
- Does not hold pressure
- Sold each
ChartsAnalog Tire Pressure Gauge Operating Instructions (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Safety Racing Tire Pressure Gauge, 0-15 psi
Intercomp 360068 2-1/2"Glow-In-The-Dark Tire Pressure Gauge-15PSI
Longacre® 52-52024 0-30 PSI Tire Pressure Gauge, 2 Inch
Longacre® 52-52004 0-60 PSI Tire Pressure Gauge, 2 Inch
Longacre 52-52005 2 Inch Fixed Stem Tire Pressure Gauge, 0-60 PSI
Smittybilt 2823 R.A.D Rapid Air Deflator Universal Tire Deflator
Mr Gasket 72103MRG Tire Pressure Gauge, 0 - 60 PSI
Longacre® 52-53036 100 PSI Digital Tire Pressure Gauge
Longacre® 52-50581 Auto-Fill Tire Inflator / Deflator
Longacre® 52-52007 Magnum 3-1/2 GID Quick Fill Gauge 0-60 psi
Q & A
Tire pressure affects many variables that contribute to speed. Find out more on how the right amount of air can help you reach your goals.
Find out more about the effects of temperature on tire pressure.
Here are some things to think about when purchasing a quality tire pressure gauge.
Find out how to achieve the correct tire pressure for optimal race car performance.
Learn the importance of maintaining the right pressure in your tires for longer wear, enhanced handling and to get better fuel economy.
Custom rides usually require custom brake and fuel lines. Educate yourself on the tools you will need and the proper steps to a successful line assembly in our buyer's guide.
Here is something for everyone's toolbox! Follow Steve as he demonstrates the versatility of Speedway Motors' very handy Wheel Bolt Pattern Tool.
Many sanctioning bodies now require mud covers to be bolted to the wheel and the mounting tabs to be integral or welded to the wheel. This article explains how to properly bolt on mud covers and the tools required to do so.