Longacre® 52-52024 0-30 PSI Tire Pressure Gauge, 2 Inch
Oval Track Cars, 2" Diameter, Mechanical Gauge Type, 30 lbs Pressure Rating
- This air pressure gauge features a 2" glow-in-the-dark face and includes a protective, shock-resistant bumper for long life
- Features a 14" flexible hose and includes both an angle and ball chuck for added convenience and easy access to the tire valve from any angle
- Maintain tire pressure with confidence - this 0-30 psi air gauge has an internal gauge damper for more accurate readings
- Created to feel great in the hand while working on tires in the garage, shop, or at the track
- Properly inflated tires save fuel, last longer, and increase the handling and performance of your street car, race car, truck, motorcycle, or bike
Get precision tire pressure readings with Longacre® 52024 tire pressure gauge. Tire pressure gauge is mechanical and ranges from 0-30 PSI. Features a 2 inch glow in the dark dial face. Includes air pressure release button. 14 inch hose length. Sold each.
- Mechanical gauge
- 0-30 PSI range
- Air pressure release button
- Internal gauge damper for more accurate readings and longer life
- 14.00" hose length
- Ball chuck included
- 2.00" glow in the dark dial face
- Does not hold pressure
- Sold each
ChartsAnalog Tire Pressure Gauge Operating Instructions (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Safety Racing Tire Pressure Gauge, 0-30 psi
Longacre® 52-52004 0-60 PSI Tire Pressure Gauge, 2 Inch
Longacre® 52-52023 Tire Pressure Gauge, 2-1/2 Inch, 0-30 PSI
Intercomp 360059 4" Glow-In-The-Dark Tire Pressure Gauge, 30 PSI
Speedway Digital Tire Pressure Gauge with Hose
Longacre® 52-52053 Tire Pressure Gauge, 2-1/2 Inch, 0-100 PSI
Longacre® 52-52013 Tire Pressure Gauge, 2-1/2 Inch, 0-40 PSI
Longacre® 52-52003 Tire Pressure Gauge, 2-1/2 Inch, 0-60 PSI
Longacre® 52-52033 Tire Pressure Gauge, 2-1/2 Inch, 0-15 PSI
Longacre® 52-52034 0-15 PSI Tire Pressure Gauge, 2 Inch
Q & A
Tire pressure affects many variables that contribute to speed. Find out more on how the right amount of air can help you reach your goals.
Find out more about the effects of temperature on tire pressure.
Here are some things to think about when purchasing a quality tire pressure gauge.
Find out how to achieve the correct tire pressure for optimal race car performance.
Learn the importance of maintaining the right pressure in your tires for longer wear, enhanced handling and to get better fuel economy.
Here is something for everyone's toolbox! Follow Steve as he demonstrates the versatility of Speedway Motors' very handy Wheel Bolt Pattern Tool.
Learn how simple it is to remove broken or stubborn studs with Titan Tools extractor tool.
Many sanctioning bodies now require mud covers to be bolted to the wheel and the mounting tabs to be integral or welded to the wheel. This article explains how to properly bolt on mud covers and the tools required to do so.