Longacre® 52-44869 Alum. Flip-Up Ignition Switch Panel, Black
Universal Fit, 8.56" Overall Width, 3.63" Overall Height, Toggle Switch Actuation Style, Black
- Panel includes both aircraft style flip-up and silicone rubber weatherproof ignition switch covers - easily changed to match the racer's preference
- Take the guesswork out of installation - comes pre-wired with high insulation fat wires and soldered terminals with heat shrunk connections
- Stay safe - the switches are easy to turn off in an emergency, even while wearing gloves
- Features 4 accessory switches with pilot lights, an ignition switch, and a starter button with a weatherproof cover
- Complete the look of your dash with this great-looking black anodized switch panel; measures at 8.56" wide and 3.625" tall
Longacre® Aluminum Flip-Up Ignition Panel includes both aircraft style flip-up and silicone rubber weatherproof ignition switch covers. The panel comes pre-wired for making for an easy installation process. Can be mounted to dash or mounted to roll bar with mounting brackets.
- 40 amp at 12 volts ignition switch with aircraft style cover and pilot light
- Silicone rubber weatherproof ignition switch cover included
- Starter button with weatherproof cover
- 4 accessory switches with silicone rubber switch covers and pilot lights
- Aluminum construction
- Black anodized finish with clean, modern graphics
- Pre-wired with high insulation "Fat" wires and soldered terminals with heat shrink connections
ChartsSwitch Panel Wiring Instructions (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Pat talks about the Lokar Hi-Tech shifters we have available.
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Watch our Steering Column Wiring Guide video for useful tips on wiring your new steering column for your vehicle. Ididit takes you through the wiring process.