Longacre® 52-44865 4 Switch Accessory Panel w/ 4 Pilot Lights
Universal Fit, 5.50" Overall Width, 3.63" Overall Height, Toggle Switch Actuation Style, Black
- This 40 amp, 12 V switch panel comes pre-wired and ready to install - all connections are soldered and heat-shrunk; plugs into a Longacre wire harness
- Stay safe - the switches are easy to turn off in an emergency, even while wearing gloves
- Built for harsh racing environments - comes with silicone rubber weatherproof ignition switch covers
- Features 4 heavy duty switches and 4 pilot lights
- Complete the look of your dash with this great-looking black anodized switch panel; measures at 5.175" wide and 3.625" tall
Longacre® features this great accessory switch panel with 4 switches and 4 pilot lights. Inlcudes 4 heavy duty 40 amp switches with weatherproof covers, and 4 pilot lights for switches. This panel is assembled and wired with high insulation wire.
- 4 heavy duty 40 amp switches with weather proof covers
- 4 pilot lights
- Aluminum construction
- Black anodized finish with clean, modern graphics
- Assembled and wired with high insulation wire
- Soldered and heat shrinked connections
For more information check out swtich panel wiring instructions
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Longacre® 52-44866 Flip-Up Start/Ignition Panel w/Acc, Light
Longacre® 52-44535 Carbon Fiber Flip-Up Ignition Switch Panel
Longacre® 52-44863 Alum. Flip-Up Ign. Start Panel with Light
Longacre® 52-44869 Alum. Flip-Up Ignition Switch Panel, Black
Longacre® 52-44510 Carbon Fiber Flip-Up Ignition Switch Panel
Billet Alum Polished Oval Switch Plate w/o Indicator
Longacre® 52-22783 Universal Switch Panel Brackets, 1-3/4 Bar
Longacre® 52-22787 Universal Switch Panel Brackets, 1-1/2 Bar
Longacre® 52-44871 Flip-Up Ign. Panel w/ Batt. Disconnect
Keep It Clean Switch Panel
Q & A
Pat talks about the Lokar Hi-Tech shifters we have available.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Watch our Steering Column Wiring Guide video for useful tips on wiring your new steering column for your vehicle. Ididit takes you through the wiring process.