Lokar XSG-6007 Standard Steel Throttle Pedal w/Rubber Inserts, Black
Universal Fit, Steel, Black, 4.00" Pedal Length, 1.50" Pedal Width
- The removable lower arm is splined for versatility
- Can be mounted to the right or left of the mounting bracket
- They are designed after OEM pedals to keep that original look
- These are the first and best spring-loaded steel pedals in the industry
- Features a quality steel construction with a black powder coated finish for added corrosion resistance
Lokar's steel throttle pedals are the first spring-loaded steel pedal in the industry and designed after OEM pedals. Removable lower arm is splined for versatility in mounting to the right or left of the mounting bracket. Available in a black finish.
- Quality steel construction
- Spring-loaded pedal
- Designed after OEM style pedals
- Splined lower arm can be mounted on either side of bracket
- Available in a black finish
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Lokar XBAG-6004 Standard Black Billet Aluminum Throttle Pedal w/Rubber
Lokar DBW-6007 Drive-by-Wire Chromed Steel Throttle Pedal w/Rubber
Lokar SG-6016 XL Series Steel Throttle Pedal w/Rubber Inserts, Chrome
Lokar DBW-6016 Drive-by-Wire XL Chromed Steel Throttle Pedal w/Rubber
Lokar DBW-6104 Drive-by-Wire Oval Billet Throttle Pedal w/Rubber
Lokar XDBW-6007 Midnight Series Drive-by-Wire Steel Throttle Pedal
Lokar DBW-6004 Drive-by-Wire Billet Aluminum Throttle Pedal w/Rubber
Lokar BFG-6012 XL Series Billet Alum Throttle Pedal w/Rubber Inserts
Lokar XBAG-6151 Midnight Series Lakester Steel Throttle Pedal
Lokar XBFG-6012 Midnight Series XL Series Billet Throttle Pedal w/Rub
Q & A
Pat talks about some of our Lokar throttle cable and pedal setups.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
We take a look at some parts going into a 1951 Chevy Truck project. We highlight a few key pieces including the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Learn about Dual Carb Linkage Setup. Follow along as an expert works through his fuel and throttle setup including part mounting and some modifications.
Do you have carbs sitting on the shelf waiting to be put on? Heath talks about the preparation and parts needed to install a set of Super 9-7 Carbs on his 1949 Flathead 8BA V8 Model A.
A step by step on how to install an EFI Fuel Tank kit in a 1967 Chevelle. Learn the benefits of using this kit including expanded fuel capacity and a 24 gallon tank.