Lokar XKD-2700TP Midnight Series Hi-Tech Tuned-Port GM 700-R4 Kickdown
Universal Fit, Stainless Steel, Black, Anodized
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Lokar to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Lokar's "U-Cut-to-Fit" Hi-Tech Kickdown Cables are available in either stainless steel braided housing, black stainless steel braided housing or black housing. They are designed with a specially extruded liner for extended life of the cable – not to be confused with ordinary brake hose.
- Kickdown features aluminum fittings with ferrule to eliminate frayed cable ends.
- Kickdowns are adaptable for all types of manifolds including tunnel ram, blower manifolds and Weber induction systems.
- Mount our kickdown with our Stainless Steel Carburetor Bracket and Return Springs (sold separately).
- Complete instructions included in kit.
More Like This
Lokar XKD-24L60TP Midnight Series Hi-Tech Tuned-Port 4L60 Kickdown Kit
Lokar XKD-20C4TP Midnight Series Hi-Tech Tuned-Port Ford C-4 Kickdown
Lokar XKD-20C4HT Midnight Series Hi-Tech Ford C-4 Kickdown Cable Kit
Lokar XKD-20C6HT Midnight Series Hi-Tech Ford C-6 Kickdown Cable Kit
Lokar XKD-20PGHT Midnight Series Hi-Tech Powerglide Kickdown Cable Kit
Lokar XKD-2350BLD Midnight Series Hi-Tech TH-350 Blower Drive Kickdown
Lokar XKD-2400HT Midnight Series Hi-Tech GM TH-400 Electric Kickdown
Lokar XKD-2518HT Midnight Series Hi-Tech Chrysler 518 Kickdown Kit
Lokar XKD-2904HT Midnight Series Hi-Tech Chrysler 904 Kickdown Kit
Lokar XKD-2200HT Midnight Series Hi-Tech 76-78 GM TH-200 Kickdown Kit
Q & A
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Shifter Assembly.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Follow Tim as he swaps tail housings and covers on a T-5 transmission