Lokar XKD-2518HT Midnight Series Hi-Tech Chrysler 518 Kickdown Kit
518, Stainless Steel, Black, Anodized
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Lokar to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Lokar's "U-Cut-to-Fit" Hi-Tech Kickdown Cables are available in either stainless steel braided housing, black stainless steel braided housing or black housing. They are designed with a specially extruded liner for extended life of the cable – not to be confused with ordinary brake hose.
- Kickdown features aluminum fittings with ferrule to eliminate frayed cable ends.
- Kickdowns are adaptable for all types of manifolds including tunnel ram, blower manifolds and Weber induction systems.
- Mount our kickdown with our Stainless Steel Carburetor Bracket and Return Springs (sold separately).
- Complete instructions included in kit.
More Like This
Q & A
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Shifter Assembly.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks reached out to Lokar, Inc. to help get the Week to Wicked ’52 Chevy truck build in gear.
Follow Tim as he swaps tail housings and covers on a T-5 transmission
Pat talks about our LS flexplate options.
Learn how to install our new Muscle Car Shifters from Lokar.