Lokar XKD-2400HT Midnight Series Hi-Tech GM TH-400 Electric Kickdown
TH400, Stainless Steel, Black, Anodized
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Lokar's Hi-Tech TH-400 Electric Kickdown is cable-operated. Electric switch is housed in a billet aluminum box that mounts with transmission pan bolts.* Kit includes "U-Cut-to-Fit" outer housing in stainless steel, black stainless steel or black.
- Designed with a specially extruded liner for extended life of the cable, aluminum fittings and stainless steel inner wire and stainless mounting bracket.
- Mount the kickdown with our Stainless Steel Carburetor Bracket and Return Springs (sold separately).
- This design eliminates mounting unsightly electrical switches on carburetor, manifold, or near throttle pedal.
- Complete installation instructions included in kit.
* Can be mounted in a variety of locations within 48" of carburetor.
More Like This
Lokar KD-2400U TH400 Electric Kickdown Kit, Black
B&M 20297 Kickdown Switch Kit For GM TH400 Transmission
Lokar KDP-2904U Polished Chrysler 904 Universal Kickdown Cable Kit
Lokar TCB-40RJ Stainless 350 Ramjet Throttle Cable Brackets
Lokar S-2412 Kickdown Cable Stud
Demon 421445 Ford Trans. Kickdown Spring and Perch Kit
Q & A
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Shifter Assembly.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks reached out to Lokar, Inc. to help get the Week to Wicked ’52 Chevy truck build in gear.
Follow Tim as he swaps tail housings and covers on a T-5 transmission
Pat talks about our LS flexplate options.
Learn how to install our new Muscle Car Shifters from Lokar.