Lokar XBAG-6165 Midnight Series 71-72 Chevy/GMC C-10 Throttle Pedal
71-72 Chevy C10 Pickup, 71-72 GMC C15/C1500 Pickup, Billet Aluminum, Black, 5" Pedal Length
- Has adjustable upper and lower arms
- Features a billet aluminum construction
- Made to be compatible with Lokar cables
- Comes with Delrin bushings for smooth operation
- This pedal is specifically designed for the 71-72 Chevy/GMC C-10
These direct replacement throttle assemblies for 1971-1972 Chevy Truck feature rubber inserts and are designed to convert original rod linkage to Lokar's modern throttle cable system. They are designed to mount in original firewall location with offset bezel washers to align cable through firewall. The throttle pad is spring-loaded like OEM design and measures 2" x 5".
- Direct replacement (mounts into the factory location)
- Billet aluminum construction
- Adjustable upper and lower arms
- 48 tooth fine spline
- Delrin bushings for smooth operation
- Compatible with Lokar cables
- Black finish
* Replaces factory rod linkage with cable linkage
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Lokar XBAG-6177 Midnight Series 71-72 GM C10 Throttle Pedal Pad Assem.
Lokar BAG-6165 71-72 Chevy/GMC C10 Billet Alum Throttle Pedal Assembly
Lokar BAG-6177 67-72 Chevy/GMC Billet Alum Throttle Pedal w/Rubber
Lokar XSPO-6070 Steel Spoon Throttle Pedal Assembly, Black
Lokar XSG-6007 Standard Steel Throttle Pedal w/Rubber Inserts, Black
Lokar XBAG-6151 Midnight Series Lakester Steel Throttle Pedal
Lokar XSG-6016 Midnight Series Steel XL Pad Throttle Pedal Assembly
Lokar XFMG-6098 Billet Aluminum Eliminator Floor Mount Throttle Pedal
Lokar XBAG-6004 Standard Black Billet Aluminum Throttle Pedal w/Rubber
Lokar XBAG-6103 Midnight Series Mini Oval Billet Alum Throttle Pedal
Q & A
Pat talks about some of our Lokar throttle cable and pedal setups.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Learn about Dual Carb Linkage Setup. Follow along as an expert works through his fuel and throttle setup including part mounting and some modifications.
Do you have carbs sitting on the shelf waiting to be put on? Heath talks about the preparation and parts needed to install a set of Super 9-7 Carbs on his 1949 Flathead 8BA V8 Model A.
We look at the basics of performance carburetion and what you need to properly supply your street or race car with enough fuel in this buyer's guide
Follow this detailed guide on installing a FiTech EFI system in a '67 Chevelle. Learn helpful tips along the way including how to route the blue trigger wire away from the coil and ignition system.