Lokar XBAG-6164 Midnight Series Chevy/GMC C10 Alum Throttle Pedal
67-70 Chevy C10 Pickup, 67-70 GMC C15/C1500 Pickup, Billet Aluminum, Black, 5" Pedal Length
- Has adjustable upper and lower arms and a 48 tooth fine spline
- Throttle pad is spring-loaded like OEM design and measures 2" x 5"
- Designed to be a direct replacement throttle assembly for the 1967-1970 Chevy Trucks
- Will mount in original firewall location with offset bezel washers to align cable through firewall
- Features rubber inserts and are designed to convert original rod linkage to Lokar's modern throttle cable system
These direct replacement throttle assemblies for 1967-1970 Chevy Truck feature rubber inserts and are designed to convert original rod linkage to Lokar's modern throttle cable system. They are designed to mount in original firewall location with offset bezel washers to align cable through firewall.The throttle pad is spring-loaded like OEM design and measures 2" x 5".
- Direct replacement (mounts into the factory location)
- Billet aluminum construction
- Adjustable upper and lower arms
- 48 tooth fine spline
- Delrin bushings for smooth operation
- Compatible with Lokar cables
- Black finish
* Replaces factory rod linkage with cable linkage
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Lokar BAG-6164 67-70 Chevy/GMC C10 Billet Alum Throttle Pedal Assembly
OER 3864740 Floor Mounted Accelerator Pedal, 64-71 Chevy/GM
Lokar XSPO-6070 Steel Spoon Throttle Pedal Assembly, Black
Lokar XSG-6007 Standard Steel Throttle Pedal w/Rubber Inserts, Black
Lokar XBAG-6151 Midnight Series Lakester Steel Throttle Pedal
Lokar XDBW-6016 Midnight Series Drive-by-Wire XL Steel Throttle Pedal
Lokar XSG-6016 Midnight Series Steel XL Pad Throttle Pedal Assembly
Lokar FMG-6098 Eliminator Floor Mount Throttle Pedal, Billet Alum
Lokar DBW-6012 Brushed Billet Aluminum Drive-By-Wire Throttle Pedal
Lokar XDBW-6012 Black Billet Aluminum Drive-By-Wire Throttle Pedal
Q & A
Pat talks about some of our Lokar throttle cable and pedal setups.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Learn about Dual Carb Linkage Setup. Follow along as an expert works through his fuel and throttle setup including part mounting and some modifications.
Do you have carbs sitting on the shelf waiting to be put on? Heath talks about the preparation and parts needed to install a set of Super 9-7 Carbs on his 1949 Flathead 8BA V8 Model A.
We look at the basics of performance carburetion and what you need to properly supply your street or race car with enough fuel in this buyer's guide
Follow this detailed guide on installing a FiTech EFI system in a '67 Chevelle. Learn helpful tips along the way including how to route the blue trigger wire away from the coil and ignition system.