Lokar XBAG-6145 1967-69 Dart/Cuda Billet Aluminum Throttle Assembly
67-69 Dodge Dart, 67-69 Plymouth Barracuda, Aluminum, Black, Anodized, 5"" Pedal Length
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Lokar to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Lokar's Competitor Series Throttle Assemblies are designed with a unique internal spanner nut ensuring perfect pedal tension. This pedal is in a class of its own; by adding this built in tensioning feature, we have eliminated the possibility of excess 'slop' in the throttle pedal.
Another milestone of the Competitor Series Throttle Pedal is its incredibly sturdy mounting base. The design of this pedal has enabled us to provide over an inch and a quarter wide mounting base yet maintain a narrow and sleek appearance. If that weren't enough, the mounting base is mounted to a thick steel plate allowing the pedal to be installed in the vehicle using the factory mounting locations without any drilling or modification. This is incredibly accommodating when installing the pedal in a vehicle which has already been painted.
In our everlasting quest for perfection, we have also built the Competitor Series Throttle Assemblies with our exclusive large diameter ¾" x 48 tooth fine-spline steel insert to provide the ultimate in strength and durability.
All of these features coupled with a spring-loaded throttle pad, Delrin bushings, and superior design have made the Competitor Series Throttle Pedal the finest and most versatile throttle pedal available.
For a compact and clean look, Lokar has put a modern bend on classic brake/clutch pedal pads.
- Our Curved Brake/Clutch Pedal Pads add style and function to your classic car.
- Designed with hidden screws, these pads are curved to match and bolt directly to the factory steel brake/clutch pedal.
- Each brake/clutch pedal pad has been fashioned after its corresponding factory rubber pad and is available in brushed or black finish.
More Like This
Lokar BAG-6145 67-69 Dart/Cuda Billet Alum Throttle Assembly w/Rubber
Lokar XBAG-6178 Midnight Series 1967-76 A-Body Mopar Throttle Pedal
Lokar BAG-6178 62-67 Nova/Chevy II Billet Alum Throttle Pedal Assembly
Lokar XFMG-6098 Billet Aluminum Eliminator Floor Mount Throttle Pedal
Lokar XSPO-6070 Steel Spoon Throttle Pedal Assembly, Black
Lokar XBAG-6004 Standard Black Billet Aluminum Throttle Pedal w/Rubber
Lokar XBAG-6103 Midnight Series Mini Oval Billet Alum Throttle Pedal
Lokar XBAG-6149 Competitor Vertical Offset Throttle Pedal Assembly Blk
Lokar XBAG-6148 Competitor Centered Alum Throttle Pedal Assembly Black
Lokar XBAG-6104 Midnight Series STD Oval Billet Alum Throttle Pedal
Q & A
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Pat talks about some of our Lokar throttle cable and pedal setups.