Lokar XBAG-6143 Midnight Series 68-72 Nova Billet Auto Brake Pad w/Rub
1968 Chevy Chevy II, 69-72 Chevy Nova, Aluminum, Anodized, Black
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Lokar to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Direct replacement Throttle Pedal Assemblies for 1968-1972 Chevy II/Nova with ball-milled pads or rubber inserts eliminate the factory rod linkage, are designed to mount in the original firewall location and utilize a modern Lokar Throttle Cable system. The arms are splined for fine adjustment and can be switched for right and left adjustment of the throttle pad, which is spring-loaded and measures 2"x5". For a compact and clean look, Lokar has put a modern bend on classic brake/clutch pedal pads.
- Our Curved Brake/Clutch Pedal Pads add style and function to your classic car.
- Designed with hidden screws, these pads are curved to match and bolt directly to the factory steel brake/clutch pedal.
- Each brake/clutch pedal pad has been fashioned after its corresponding factory rubber pad and is available in brushed or black finish.
Lokar's 1968-1972 Nova Throttle Pedal is designed to replace rod style throttle linkage only. Part Nos. BAG-6142 and XBAG-6142. To complete the installation use Lokar's Throttle Cables and Mounting Brackets.
More Like This
Lokar BAG-6143 1968-72 Nova Billet Alum Curved Auto Brake Pad w/Rubber
Lokar XBAG-6130 Midnight Series 62-72 Chevy II/Nova Brake/Clutch Pad
Lokar BAG-6130 1962-72 Chevy II/Nova Clutch/Manual Brake Pedal Pads
Classic Headquarters W-191 Brake/Clutch Pedal Pad Man Trans/Drum Brake
Classic Headquarters W-236 Brake Pedal Pad Camaro/Nova Auto Drum Brake
SoffSeal 1058 Brake/Clutch Pedal Rubber Bumpers, Camaro/Chevelle, Pair
Classic Headquarters W-192 Clutch/Brake Pad Stainless Trim Camaro/Nova
Classic Headquarters W-163 Brake Pad Camaro/Nova Auto Trans/Disc Brake
OER K920 Brake Pad Stainless Trim, Auto Trans, 67-81 Camaro/68-77 Nova
OER 3893181 Parking Brake Pedal Pad, Camaro/Nova/Chevelle
Q & A
Pat talks about some of our Lokar throttle cable and pedal setups.
After getting the control arms and drop spindles installed last time, we are dying to see what it looks like on the ground. Today we are working with the Speedway Deluxe Disc Brake Kit. Josh and Joe are on a roll!
Tim talks about why using a new pedal assembly may be better for your project than the original pedal assembly.
Tim demonstrates the brake assembly with a Wide 5 drum brake and Speedway's new self-energizing backing plate.