Lokar XBAG-6142 Midnight Series 68-72 Nova Billet Throttle Pedal w/Rub
1968 Chevy Chevy II, 69-72 Chevy Nova, Aluminum, Black, Anodized, 5"" Pedal Length
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Lokar to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Direct replacement Throttle Pedal Assemblies for 1968-1972 Chevy II/Nova with ball-milled pads or rubber inserts eliminate the factory rod linkage, are designed to mount in the original firewall location and utilize a modern Lokar Throttle Cable system. The arms are splined for fine adjustment and can be switched for right and left adjustment of the throttle pad, which is spring-loaded and measures 2"x5". For a compact and clean look, Lokar has put a modern bend on classic brake/clutch pedal pads.
- Our Curved Brake/Clutch Pedal Pads add style and function to your classic car.
- Designed with hidden screws, these pads are curved to match and bolt directly to the factory steel brake/clutch pedal.
- Each brake/clutch pedal pad has been fashioned after its corresponding factory rubber pad and is available in brushed or black finish.
Lokar's 1968-1972 Nova Throttle Pedal is designed to replace rod style throttle linkage only. Part Nos. BAG-6142 and XBAG-6142. To complete the installation use Lokar's Throttle Cables and Mounting Brackets.
More Like This
Lokar BAG-6142 68-72 Nova Billet Aluminum Throttle Pedal Assembly
Clayton Machine TA-206-G1 Gray Throttle Pedal Assembly, GM A-Body
Clayton Machine TA-206-B1 Black Throttle Pedal Assembly, GM A-Body
Classic Headquarters W-676 67-72 Nova/Camaro Accelerator Pedal Rod
Classic Headquarters W-687 Throttle Pedal Assembly, Non-Cowl Induction
Lokar XFMG-6098 Billet Aluminum Eliminator Floor Mount Throttle Pedal
Lokar XSPO-6070 Steel Spoon Throttle Pedal Assembly, Black
Lokar XBAG-6004 Standard Black Billet Aluminum Throttle Pedal w/Rubber
Lokar XBAG-6103 Midnight Series Mini Oval Billet Alum Throttle Pedal
Lokar XBAG-6149 Competitor Vertical Offset Throttle Pedal Assembly Blk
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Pat talks about some of our Lokar throttle cable and pedal setups.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back with Dave's 1951 Chevy Truck project to talk about the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank available from Speedway Motors.