Lokar XBAG-6135 Midnight Series 64-72 Chevelle Auto Brake Pad w/Rubber
64-72 Chevy Chevelle, 64-67 Chevy Malibu, Aluminum, Anodized, Black
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Lokar to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Direct replacement Throttle Pedal Assemblies for 1964 - 1972 Chevelle with ball-milled pad or with rubber inserts eliminate the factory rod linkage, are designed to mount in the original firewall location and utilize a modern Lokar Throttle Cable system. The arms are splined for fine adjustment and can be switched for right and left adjustment of the throttle pad, which is spring-loaded and measures 2"x5".
- Lokar has put a modern bend on classic brake/clutch pedal pads.
- Our Curved Brake/Clutch Pedal Pads add style and function to your classic car.
- Designed with hidden screws, these pads are curved to match and bolt directly to the factory steel brake/clutch pedal.
- Each brake/clutch pedal pad has been fashioned after its corresponding factory rubber pad.
More Like This
Lokar XBAG-6132 Midnight Series 64-72 Chevelle Brake/Clutch Pad w/Rub
Lokar BAG-6132 1964-72 GM Clutch and Manual Brake Pads
Lokar Bag-6135 1964-72 Chevelle Automatic Brake Pedal Pad
OER 3893181 Parking Brake Pedal Pad, Camaro/Nova/Chevelle
SoffSeal 1058 Brake/Clutch Pedal Rubber Bumpers, Camaro/Chevelle, Pair
SoffSeal 5058A Disc Brake Pedal Pad for 1966-72 Chevelle
SoffSeal 5058 Disc Brake Pedal Pad for 66-72 Chevelle, Auto
Lokar XBAG-6141 Midnight Series 58-65 Chevy Billet Auto Brake w/Rubber
Lokar BAG-6163 64-75 Chevelle Curved Billet Aluminum E-Brake Pedal Pad
Classic Headquarters W-191 Brake/Clutch Pedal Pad Man Trans/Drum Brake
Q & A
Pat talks about some of our Lokar throttle cable and pedal setups.
After getting the control arms and drop spindles installed last time, we are dying to see what it looks like on the ground. Today we are working with the Speedway Deluxe Disc Brake Kit. Josh and Joe are on a roll!
Tim talks about why using a new pedal assembly may be better for your project than the original pedal assembly.
Tim demonstrates the brake assembly with a Wide 5 drum brake and Speedway's new self-energizing backing plate.