Lokar XBAG-6132 Midnight Series 64-72 Chevelle Brake/Clutch Pad w/Rub
64-72 Chevy Chevelle, 64-67 Chevy Malibu, Aluminum, Anodized, Black
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Lokar to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Direct replacement Throttle Pedal Assemblies for 1964 - 1975 Chevelle with ball-milled pad or with rubber inserts eliminate the factory rod linkage, are designed to mount in the original firewall location and utilize a modern Lokar Throttle Cable system. The arms are splined for fine adjustment and can be switched for right and left adjustment of the throttle pad, which is spring-loaded and measures 2"x5".
- Lokar has put a modern bend on classic brake/clutch pedal pads.
- Our Curved Brake/Clutch Pedal Pads add style and function to your classic car.
- Designed with hidden screws, these pads are curved to match and bolt directly to the factory steel brake/clutch pedal.
- Each brake/clutch pedal pad has been fashioned after its corresponding factory rubber pad.
More Like This
Lokar XBAG-6135 Midnight Series 64-72 Chevelle Auto Brake Pad w/Rubber
Lokar BAG-6132 1964-72 GM Clutch and Manual Brake Pads
Lokar Bag-6135 1964-72 Chevelle Automatic Brake Pedal Pad
OER 3893181 Parking Brake Pedal Pad, Camaro/Nova/Chevelle
SoffSeal 1058 Brake/Clutch Pedal Rubber Bumpers, Camaro/Chevelle, Pair
SoffSeal 5058A Disc Brake Pedal Pad for 1966-72 Chevelle
SoffSeal 5058 Disc Brake Pedal Pad for 66-72 Chevelle, Auto
Lokar XBAG-6141 Midnight Series 58-65 Chevy Billet Auto Brake w/Rubber
Lokar BAG-6163 64-75 Chevelle Curved Billet Aluminum E-Brake Pedal Pad
OER 3935721 Reproduction Brake Pedal Pad, Disc Brake/Manual Trans, GM
Q & A
Pat talks about some of our Lokar throttle cable and pedal setups.
Tim talks about why using a new pedal assembly may be better for your project than the original pedal assembly.
Tim demonstrates the brake assembly with a Wide 5 drum brake and Speedway's new self-energizing backing plate.
Tim explains the process of adjusting Buick Finned Drums to fit Speedway's self-energizing backing plate assembly.