Lokar XBAG-6127 62-67 Chevy II/Nova Aluminum Throttle Pedal Assembly
62-67 Chevy Chevy II, Aluminum, Anodized Black, 5.00" Pedal Length, 2.00" Pedal Width
- It eliminates the factory rod linkage
- Features ball-milled pads with rubber inserts
- This throttle pedal assembly is specially designed for the 62-67 Chevy II/Nova
- Engineered to mount in the original firewall location and utilize a modern Lokar Throttle Cable system
- The arms are splined for fine adjustment and can be switched for right and left adjustment of the throttle pad
Direct replacement Throttle Pedal Assemblies for 1962-1967 Chevy II/Nova with ball-milled pads or rubber inserts eliminate the factory rod linkage, are designed to mount in the original firewall location and utilize a modern Lokar Throttle Cable system. The arms are splined for fine adjustment and can be switched for right and left adjustment of the throttle pad, which is spring-loaded and measures 2"x5".
For a compact and clean look, Lokar has put a modern bend on classic brake/clutch pedal pads. These curved brake/clutch pedal pads add style and function to your classic car. Designed with hidden screws, these pads are curved to match and bolt directly to the factory steel brake/clutch pedal. Each brake/clutch pedal pad has been fashioned after its corresponding factory rubber pad and is available in a black finish.
- Direct replacement for 1962-1967 Chevy II/Nova
- Ball-milled pads with rubber inserts
- Eliminate the factory rod linkage
- Mount in the original firewall location and utilize a modern Lokar Throttle Cable system
- Arms are splined for fine adjustment and can be switched for right and left adjustment of the throttle pad
- Spring-loaded and measures 2"x5"
- Black finish
NotesNote: Lokar's 1968-1972 Nova Throttle Pedal is designed to replace rod style throttle linkage only. To complete the installation use Lokar's Throttle Cables and Mounting Brackets.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Lokar BAG-6127 1962-67 Nova/Chevy II Throttle Pedal Assembly
Lokar BAG-6126 1962-1967 Chevy II/Nova Billet Throttle Pedal Assembly
RESTOPARTS PZ00011 1962-67 Nova/Chevelle Accelerator Pedal
OER 3864740 Floor Mounted Accelerator Pedal, 64-71 Chevy/GM
Lokar XSPO-6070 Steel Spoon Throttle Pedal Assembly, Black
Lokar XBAG-6105 Midnight Series XL Oval Billet Aluminum Throttle Pedal
Lokar XBFG-6012 Midnight Series XL Series Billet Throttle Pedal w/Rub
Lokar XFMG-6098 Billet Aluminum Eliminator Floor Mount Throttle Pedal
Lokar XBAG-6004 Standard Black Billet Aluminum Throttle Pedal w/Rubber
Lokar XBAG-6103 Midnight Series Mini Oval Billet Alum Throttle Pedal
Q & A
Pat talks about some of our Lokar throttle cable and pedal setups.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Learn about Dual Carb Linkage Setup. Follow along as an expert works through his fuel and throttle setup including part mounting and some modifications.
Do you have carbs sitting on the shelf waiting to be put on? Heath talks about the preparation and parts needed to install a set of Super 9-7 Carbs on his 1949 Flathead 8BA V8 Model A.
We look at the basics of performance carburetion and what you need to properly supply your street or race car with enough fuel in this buyer's guide
Follow this detailed guide on installing a FiTech EFI system in a '67 Chevelle. Learn helpful tips along the way including how to route the blue trigger wire away from the coil and ignition system.