Lokar TL-1910 Chromed Billet Oval LED Tail Lights, 2-3/4 x 5-1/2 Inch
Universal Fit, Complete Assembly Tail Light Component, Driver and Passenger Side Position, Red
- Comes fully assembled for easy installation
- Has bright LED's for added safety and function
- Has a oval style with smooth recessed lens and internal prism
- Includes stainless hardware and zinc plated mounting brackets
- Features an integrated design with 3 functions: tail, turn & brakes
These beautiful LED tail lights are carved out of a solid billet of 6061-T6 aluminum and then chrome plated. They only protrude 3/16".
- Bright LED lights for safety and function
- Integrated design with 3 functions: tail, turn & brakes
- Extremely bright LEDs, generate virtually no heat, use little power and have long life
- Fully assembled for easy installation
- Detailed instructions with color coded wiring for easy installation
- Oval style with smooth recessed lens and internal prism
- Design matches other Lokar Oval style products
- Stainless hardware and zinc plated mounting brackets
Item DetailsStandard is 2-3/4" x 5-1/2"
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Our side mirrors with LED turn signals are a quick upgrade you can make to your car to set it apart.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the King Bee Headlight and a few conduit options available at Speedway Motors.
Pat shows the difference between Incandescent, HID, LED Headlights.
Welcome back to the Vulcan Project! Product guru Jeff K. continues to execute his plans to bring a 2004 Kawasaki Vulcan back from the brink, this time working over the lighting system.
Speedway Motors employee Jason L. talks about the many uses of the Model A Taillight we offer. They aren't just for Models A's anymore!
Check out this headlight wiring and taillight wiring diagram.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. not only has an awesome 1946 Ford Sedan Delivery, he has a Mullins trailer that he restyled to match "Elmer". Jeff took the time to write up what he went through to make the style of the Mullins match up better.