Lokar SPO-6070 Steel Spoon Throttle Pedal Assembly, Chrome Finish
Universal Fit, Steel, Chrome, 2.25" Pedal Length, 1.25" Pedal Width, Oval Pedal Shape, Chrome
- Specially designed with the same quality as demonstrated in other Lokar Throttle assemblies
- The removable lower arm is splined for versatility in mounting to the right or left of the mounting bracket
- Made from durable steel with a beautiful chrome finish
- Lower arm is splined and can be mounted on either side of bracket
- Pedal is 2.25" long, 1.25" wide, and has an overall length of 11.88"
Nostalgic hot rod style is exhibited with Lokar's Spoon Throttle Pedal. The pedal is designed with the same quality as demonstrated in other Lokar Throttle assemblies. The removable lower arm is splined for versatility in mounting to the right or left of the mounting bracket.
- Nostalgic hot rod style
- Quality steel construction
- Splined lower arm can be mounted on either side of bracket
- Chrome finish
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Lokar XSPO-6070 Steel Spoon Throttle Pedal Assembly, Black
Lokar BAG-6151 lokar Lakester Chrome Throttle Pedal
Lokar BAG-6154 Lakester Steel Throttle Pedal Assembly, Raw Finish
Lokar DBW-6070 Chrome Drive-By-Wire Spoon Pedal Arm for DBW Throttle
Lokar SG-6007 Chrome Throttle Pedal With Rubber
Lokar SG-6016 XL Series Steel Throttle Pedal w/Rubber Inserts, Chrome
Lokar DBW-6007 Drive-by-Wire Chromed Steel Throttle Pedal w/Rubber
Lokar DBW-6016 Drive-by-Wire XL Chromed Steel Throttle Pedal w/Rubber
Lokar DBW-6151 Drive-by-Wire Lakester Steel Throttle Pedal, Chrome
Lokar BAG-6188 Goolsby Edition Steel Throttle Pedal w/Pol Round Pad
Q & A
Pat talks about some of our Lokar throttle cable and pedal setups.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Learn about Dual Carb Linkage Setup. Follow along as an expert works through his fuel and throttle setup including part mounting and some modifications.
Do you have carbs sitting on the shelf waiting to be put on? Heath talks about the preparation and parts needed to install a set of Super 9-7 Carbs on his 1949 Flathead 8BA V8 Model A.
Fuel injection is here to stay and we delve into the benefits of such retrofit systems for your classic muscle car or street rod in our EFI retrofit buyer's guide!
We look at the basics of performance carburetion and what you need to properly supply your street or race car with enough fuel in this buyer's guide
Follow this detailed guide on installing a FiTech EFI system in a '67 Chevelle. Learn helpful tips along the way including how to route the blue trigger wire away from the coil and ignition system.