Lokar SP-1505HT Pre-1948 Ford Speedometer Cable Kit, Stainless Housing
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Lokar to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Premium housing designed with a specially extruded liner for extended life of the cable and billet aluminum fittings. Inner cable and outer housing are "U-Cut-to-Fit". Kit comes complete with all fittings and is available for GM, Ford and Chrysler applications. (Gauges not included)
Lokar Speedometer Cables are designed to work with most cable driven aftermarket speedometer gauges (such as Auto Meter, Stewart Warner, VDO, Classic Instruments, etc.) or factory speedometer.
Lokar Speedometer Cables are designed to fit into the transmission gear adapter (not supplied in Chevy or Chrysler Lokar Kit). Customer must have the trans end adapter and speedometer gear for all Chevy and Chrysler applications. For Ford applications, the gear adapter is supplied in the Lokar Kit. Customer must supply the speedo gear and speedo gear retainer clip.
- All Lokar Speedometer Cables are seven feet (7') long
- Designed to be "U-Cut-to-Fit".
- Additional length cable in black or stainless housing is available upon request for an additional charge.
- Must have a 3/4 - 20 female thread at the speedometer