Lokar SP-1502U Ford Speedometer Drive Cable Kit, Black
Universal Fit, 7 ft. Overall Length, 5/8"-18 Thread Pitch, 7/8"-18 Thread Pitch (2), Black
- Will work with Ford C-4, C-6, AOD & FMX transmissions
- Kit includes a 7' black vinyl housing and 7' inner cable
- Can be cut to size to custom fit your application
- Works with all cable-drive aftermarket and original equipment speedometers
- Each end has a 5/8"-18 threaded connection
The finishing touch to your mechanical (cable-drive) speedometer installation in your Ford. Kit includes a 7 ft. long black vinyl housing and 7' inner cable (you trim to length), billet aluminum fitting ends and instructions.
Works with all cable-drive aftermarket and original equipment speedometers that have a male 5/8"-18 threaded connection. The transmission end has the standard Ford end with retaining clamp.
- Ford C-4, C-6, AOD & FMX, Toploader Manual
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Darrian demonstrates how to program our Omega Kustom Quad Gauges. Check it out!
Check out the second video on how to program Omega Kustom Gauges!