Lokar SK-6879 Shifter Knob Adapter, 3/8-24 Thread
- Adaptor allows you to express yourself, yet still retain all of the safety features and b
- Deigned to keep the positive lock-out in Park and Neutral safety features
- Offered with common 3/8"-24 thread size
- Will install on ANY Lokar Shifter without modification
- Allows the use of virtually anything to be used as a knob
While personal style is important, "Safety is Never an Extravagance."
To fill the void between personal preference and personal safety, Lokar developed a Shifter Knob Adapter which allows you to express yourself with highly custom knobs, yet still retain all of the safety features and benefits of a Lokar Shifter, including the positive lock-out in Park and Neutral.
After thoughtful consideration and careful planning, Lokar invented a Shifter Knob Adapter with hidden functional parts and a sleek design which will install on ANY Lokar Shifter without modification and allow the use of virtually anything as a knob.
The Adapter is offered with common 3/8"-16 or 3/8"-24 thread sizes and is available in either a chromed or black finish.
This adapter allows you to use a shifter knob that has a 3/8"-24 thread. By pushing straight down on the knob, you can shift gears but retain the original safety features.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks reached out to Lokar, Inc. to help get the Week to Wicked ’52 Chevy truck build in gear.
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Shifter Assembly.
Tech write-up and a video of a Lokar shifter install on an automatic transmission.
Learn how to install our new Muscle Car Shifters from Lokar.
This new steel bellhousing from Speedway Motors is made for everyone who wants to run three pedals without spending a fortune or relying on a crusty original.
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Pat talks about our LS flexplate options.