Lokar KD-2350HT Hi-Tech TH350 Kickdown Kit
Universal Fit, 36.00" Overall Length, Stainless Steel
- Entire assembly 46" and can be cut to fit
- Adapts to any manifold installation including tunnel ram, blower manifolds and Weber induction systems
- Cable is Teflon lined and made from braided stainless steel
- Actual cable length measures a total of 36"
- Designed to work with the TH400 transmission
These Hi-Tech Turbo 350 transmission kickdown kits feature a braided stainless, Teflon lined cable that adapts to any manifold installation (including tunnel ram, blower manifolds and Weber induction systems). 36" long, you-cut-to-fit cable attaches to stainless brackets # 491-4000 or # 491-SRK4000.
491-2350HT Instructions (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
This new steel bellhousing from Speedway Motors is made for everyone who wants to run three pedals without spending a fortune or relying on a crusty original.
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Pat from the Speedway Tech Team talks about our LS flexplate options for mating 4.8, 5.3, and 6.0L LS engines to TH350, TH400, and 700R4 transmissions.
Learn how to select a torque converter. Read up on expert torque converter recommendations and learn how to choose the right stall speed for your torque converter and application.
Learn how to convert an engine using a Carbureted LS Conversion Kit, along with tips for a smooth install. Read more on the manifold and timing control module, which comes with an MSD ignition control box and wiring harness.
Follow along as Jeff installs an early 700R4 transmission for the big block in his 1967 Chevelle. See how this unit is upgraded and converted to a later 30 spline style.