Lokar KD-20C6HT Ford C6 Hi-Tech Kickdown Cable Kit-Stainless Housing
Universal Fit, Stainless Steel
- Designed specifically to work with all Ford C6 applications
- Has a specially extruded liner for extended life of the cable
- Features a stainless steel braided housing and aluminum fittings with ferrule to eliminate frayed cable ends
- It is adaptable for all types of manifolds including tunnel ram, blower manifolds and Weber induction systems
Lokar's "U-Cut-to-Fit" Hi-Tech Ford C6 Kickdown Cables are designed with a specially extruded liner for extended life of the cable – not to be confused with ordinary brake hose. These C6 transmission kickdowns feature a stainless steel braided housing and aluminum fittings with ferrule to eliminate frayed cable ends. Kickdowns are adaptable for all types of manifolds including tunnel ram, blower manifolds and Weber induction systems. Complete instructions included in kit.
- For Ford C6 applications
- Specially extruded liner for extended life of the cable
- Aluminum fittings with ferrule to eliminate frayed cable ends
- Adaptable for all types of manifolds including tunnel ram, blower manifolds and Weber induction systems
- Complete instructions included
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Lokar KD-20C6U Ford C6 Universal Kickdown Cable Kit, Black Housing
Lokar KD-2350HT Hi-Tech TH350 Kickdown Kit
Lokar KD-2700HT 700R4 Hi-Tech Kickdown Kit
Lokar KD-2AODHT Ford/AOD Stainless Steel Kickdown Cable
Lokar KD-2AODU Ford/AOD Black Kickdown Cable
Lokar KD-2727HT60 Hi-Tech Kickdown Kit, Chrysler 727, 60 Inch
Lokar XKD-2700HT 700R4 GM Hi-Tech Kickdown Cable Kit, Black
Lokar KDP-20C6TP Ford C-6 Trans Tuned-Port Hi-Tech Kickdown Cable Kit
Lokar KDP-2AODU Polished Ford AOD Trans Universal Kickdown Cable Kit
Lokar XKD-2200RHT Midnight Series Hi-Tech 79-89 GM 200-4R Kickdown Kit
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Tech write-up and a video of a Lokar shifter install on an automatic transmission.
Learn how to install our new Muscle Car Shifters from Lokar.
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Follow along as Jeff installs an early 700R4 transmission for the big block in his 1967 Chevelle. See how this unit is upgraded and converted to a later 30 spline style.
Learn how to select a torque converter. Read up on expert torque converter recommendations and learn how to choose the right stall for your application.
Learn how to convert an engine using a Carbureted LS Conversion Kit, along with tips for a smooth install. Read more on the manifold and timing control module, which comes with an MSD ignition control box and wiring harness.