Lokar GM TH350 Floor Mount Auto Shifter
Universal Fit, Floor Mount Shifter Mount Style, Mushroom Shifter Knob Style, Silver, Chrome
Lokar's floor mount Turbo 350 transmission shifter allows you to mount it to the transmission tunnel rather than the transmission itself. It can be mounted to either the top or bottom of the floor and includes different offset arms for most applications. Boot sold separately.
- For GM TH350 transmission application
- Operates with solid adjustable linkage
- Neutral Safety Switch
- Positive Safety-Lock-Out in Park and Neutral
- 360-degree lever rotation for extra leg room
- Out from under-the-dash and away-from-the seat-lever adjustments
- Brushed aluminum Hi-Tech tapered shifter knob
- Easy-to-remove shifter knob for simple boot installation
- Teflon lined button in shifter knobs for smooth operation
- Chrome-plated lever available in 23", 16", 12", 10", 8" and 6" lengths
- 6" Lever arm is straight (no bend), all other lengths are the single bend design.
- Gold iridited bracketry
- All hardware included for installation
Note: 6" shifter DOES NOT have a bend. 6" shifter shown in secondary photo.
Previously Lokar Part Numbers FMS6350DM, FMS6350CM, FMS6350BM & FMS6350AM.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Lokar FM4L60GM Floor Mount Trans Shifter, GM 4L60, 16 In, Mush
Lokar FM700GM Floor Mount Trans Shifter, GM 700-R4, 16 In., Mush
Lokar GM TH400 Floor Mount Auto Shifter
Lokar FM4L60EJMP Floor Mount Shifter, GM 4L60E, 12 Inch
Lokar FM4L80JM Floor Mount Shifter, GM 4L80, 12 Inch
Lokar FM700DMP Floor Mount Shifter, GM 700-R4, 10 In, Pol Mush
Lokar 700R4 Floor Mount Auto Shifter
Lokar FMC4BNMB Floor Mount Trans Shifter, C-4, 16 In, Blk Knob
Lokar FMC4CMB Floor Mount Trans Shifter, C-4, 12 Inch, Black Knob
Lokar FMC4CLP Floor Mnt Trans Shifter, C-4, 12 In, Pol Lokar Knob
Q & A
Tech write-up and a video of a Lokar shifter install on an automatic transmission.
Learn how to install our new Muscle Car Shifters from Lokar.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks reached out to Lokar, Inc. to help get the Week to Wicked ’52 Chevy truck build in gear.
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Shifter Assembly.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Super Chevy features the Speedway exclusive Lokar Muscle Car Shifter Knob Adapter