Lokar GM 4L60E Hi-Tech Shifters
Universal Fit, Transmission Mount Shifter Mount Style, Mushroom Shifter Knob Style, Silver
- Features a positive lock-out in Park and Neutral
- It has 360-degree lever rotation for extra leg room
- Includes a brushed aluminum Hi-Tech tapered shifter knob
- Specifically designed for the 4L60E transmission application
- Comes with a Teflon lined button in shifter knobs for smooth operation
Designed for use with GM 4L60E automatic transmission. This unique shifter features reverse and neutral safety lockout button and safety switch. Multi-point installation positioning, shifter rotation for precise comfort. Brushed hi-tech aluminum knob.
- For 4L60E transmission application
- Neutral Safety Switch
- Positive Lock-Out in Park and Neutral
- 360-degree lever rotation for extra leg room
- Out-from-under-the-dash and away-from-the-seat lever adjustments
- Brushed aluminum shifter knob
- Easy-to-remove shifter knobs for simple boot installation
- Teflon lined button in shifter knobs for smooth operation
- Chrome-plated lever
- Gold iridited bracketry
- All hardware included for installation
- 6" Lever arm is straight (no bend), all other lengths are the single bend design.
Tech note: Shifter lever lengths start 3-1/2" above the top of the transmission.
Previously Lokar Part Numbers ATS64L60EFM, ATS64L60ECM, ATS64L60EBM & ATS64L60EAM.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Lokar CM400BM GM TH400 Hi-Tech Shifter, 16 Inch
Lokar CM350AM TH350 Hi-Tech Shifter, 23 Inch
Lokar CMC4BM Ford C4 and C5 Hi-Tech Shifter, 16 Inch
Lokar CMC4CM Ford C4 and C5 Hi-Tech Shifter, 12 Inch
Lokar CM400CM TH400 Hi-Tech Shifter, 12 Inch
Lokar CM400FM TH400 Hi-Tech Shifter, 6 Inch
Lokar CM350BM TH350 Hi-Tech Shifter, 16 Inch
Lokar CM350FM Hi-Tech GM TH350 Shifter, 6 Inch
Lokar 700R4 Hi-Tech Shifters
Lokar CM400AM TH400 Hi-Tech Shifter, 23 Inch
Q & A
Pat talks about the Lokar Hi-Tech shifters we have available.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks reached out to Lokar, Inc. to help get the Week to Wicked ’52 Chevy truck build in gear.
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Shifter Assembly.