Lokar FMG-6098 Eliminator Floor Mount Throttle Pedal, Billet Alum
Universal Fit, Aluminum, Silver, Brushed, 6.75" Pedal Length, 2.00" Pedal Width
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Recipient of NSRA best new product, Lokar's Eliminator Floor Mount Throttle Pedal is designed with the Signature Lokar Quality you have come to expect. Pedal eliminates routing cables through firewall and comes equipped with a billet aluminum splined adjustable shaft and stainless steel "under-the-floor" cable mounting bracket. Mounts in multiple positions for floor and toe board angles. Designed with built-in pedal travel stops. Requires 36" "U-Cut-to-Fit" Lokar Throttle Cable for most applications. Order 48" cable for LS1, Ramjet and Vortec applications.
- Comes equipped with a billet aluminum splined adjustable shaft and stainless steel "under-the-floor" cable mounting bracket
- Mounts in multiple positions for floor and toe board angles
- Designed with built-in pedal travel stops
- Requires 36" "U-Cut-to-Fit" Lokar Throttle Cable for most applications
- Pedal pad is 2” by 6-3/4”
- Pad is parallelogram in shape and NOT rectangle
- Brushed billet aluminum finish
More Like This
Lokar XFMG-6098 Billet Aluminum Eliminator Floor Mount Throttle Pedal
Lokar FMG-6097 Eliminator Floor Mount Throttle Pedal, Billet Alum
Lokar SPO-6070 Steel Spoon Throttle Pedal Assembly, Chrome Finish
Lokar BAG-6154 Lakester Steel Throttle Pedal Assembly, Raw Finish
Lokar BAG-6148 Billet Aluminum Competitor Throttle Pedal Assembly
Lokar BAG-6104 Standard Oval Throttle Pedal, Brushed Billet Aluminum
Lokar BAG-6001 Billet Aluminum Throttle Pedal Assembly, Ball-Milled
Lokar BAG-6103 Mini Oval Billet Aluminum Throttle Pedal, Brushed
Lokar BAG-6105 XL Oval Billet Aluminum Throttle Pedal, Brushed
Lokar BAG-6149 Billet Alum Competitor Throttle Pedal, Rubber, Offset
Q & A
Pat talks about some of our Lokar throttle cable and pedal setups.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!