Lokar ES6R80EM Electronic Sport Shifter, 6R80, 8 Inch, Mushroom
Universal Fit, 8" Shifter Arm Length, Single Bend Number of Bends, Mushroom Shifter Knob Style
- Has a positive lock-out in park and neutral
- Features a floor mount design that is cable operated
- Will work on a standard automatic with integrated Sport Shift mode
- Engineered to work with all current Lokar knobs and adapters
- Comes with an 8" single bend lever that is finished off with a mushroom-style knob
Lokar Electric Sport Mode shifters allow you to shift gears whenever you want. Just move the shift lever from drive into sport mode and begin shifting gears. Retain all of Lokar's safety features that the traditional shifters offer. Keep the classic look while adding new technology to your street rod. This floor mount shifter fits Ford 6R80 transmissions.
- Positive Lock-out in park and neutral
- Neutral safety switch
- Floor mount design, cable operated
- Standard automatic with integrated Sport Shift mode
- Works with all current Lokar knobs and adapters
- Comes with an 8" single bend lever
- Mushroom knob
- Fits Ford 6R80 transmissions
- Works with most aftermarket controllers
- Cable integrated bracket
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Lokar to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks reached out to Lokar, Inc. to help get the Week to Wicked ’52 Chevy truck build in gear.
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Shifter Assembly.
Tech write-up and a video of a Lokar shifter install on an automatic transmission.
Learn how to install our new Muscle Car Shifters from Lokar.
This new steel bellhousing from Speedway Motors is made for everyone who wants to run three pedals without spending a fortune or relying on a crusty original.
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Pat talks about our LS flexplate options.