Lokar EHB-9201 Under-Dash Emergency Brake Arm, Chrome
Universal Fit, Stainless Steel, Chrome
Lokar's Under-the-Dash Hand Operated Emergency Brake gives you ease of operation along with a clean, out of the way emergency brake. There are no cables entering through the firewall. It fits in a space as small as 11" from the firewall to dash. Ratchet cut gear plate and lock are heat treated for strength and safety. The lever has been designed with durability in mind. The one piece design of the lever with a pistol grip and trigger allows for comfortable leverage operation.
This hand operated emergency brake arm is the perfect solution when space is at a premium. The sturdy, easy grip e brake handle has a chrome plated finish. Hand operated brake arm works with Connector Cable kit 491-8001HT, which is available in stainless and black, and Universal Cables 491-80FU.
- Adjustable from 11" to 15" firewall to dash
- Length of the arm measures 13" from the pivot point to the bottom of the grip
- Dash to firewall adjustable bracketry
- Various location mounting capability
- Simple installation with universal mounting system
- Pistol grip with trigger release
- No welding necessary
- Complete with instructions and all hardware
- Gold iridited brackets
- Connector Cables sold separately
- Use EC-8001U or EC-8001HT connector cable
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Lokar to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Lokar EHB-9200 Under-Dash Emergency Brake Arm, Brushed Aluminum
Lokar EFB-9004 Under Dash Emergency Brake Foot Pedal, Chrome
Lokar EHB-7011 Trans Mount Emergency Hand Brake, 11 Inch
Lokar EHB-7000F Floor Mount Emergency Hand Brake, Chrome Finish
Lokar EHB-7016 Trans Mount Emergency Hand Brake, 16 Inch
Lokar EFB-9005 Billet Alum Foot Brake w/Chrome Solid Arm/Rubber Insert
Lokar EFB-9007 Billet Foot Brake w/ Chrome Windowed Arm/Rubber Insert
Lokar EHB-7000F Floor Mount Hand Emergency Brake/Cable Kit,Chrome
Lokar EFB-9006 Billet Aluminum Foot Brake w/Windowed Arm/Pad, Chromed
Lokar EFB-9010 Billet Alum Foot Brake w/Chrome Windowed Arm w/Oval Pad
Q & A
Learn how to assemble one of our bolt on nine-inch Ford disc brake kits in this step-by-step guide.
Check out the 410 sprint car brake installation and bleeding the brakes! We're making serious progress on our build.
Today on our 410 sprint car, the guys are assembling the front axle. The process can be a bit messy, but the finished product is so worth it!
Learn how to assemble a rear axle assembly as we put together ours for the 410 Sprint Car Build. Our team of builders continues to make progress on the car!
Learn how to install the floor plan, brake lines, and motorplate in a 410 sprint car as we launch our 410 Sprint Car Build.
You can slip these Finned Aluminum Buick Brake Drums on to any one of our 1937-48 Ford hubs or 12x2 Bendix brakes. No machining. No re-drilling. Not a cover. Just classic hotrod style.
Jeff installs a Wilwood 12.19" Front Disc Brake Kit to his 1967 Chevelle. Read more on the caliper bracket assembly and brake rotor setup.