Lokar EHB-9201 Under-Dash Emergency Brake Arm, Chrome
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Lokar's Under-the-Dash Hand Operated Emergency Brake gives you ease of operation along with a clean, out of the way emergency brake. There are no cables entering through the firewall. It fits in a space as small as 11" from the firewall to dash. Ratchet cut gear plate and lock are heat treated for strength and safety. The lever has been designed with durability in mind. The one piece design of the lever with a pistol grip and trigger allows for comfortable leverage operation.
This hand operated emergency brake arm is the perfect solution when space is at a premium. The sturdy, easy grip e brake handle has a chrome plated finish. Hand operated brake arm works with Connector Cable kit 491-8001HT, which is available in stainless and black, and Universal Cables 491-80FU.
- Adjustable from 11" to 15" firewall to dash
- Length of the arm measures 13" from the pivot point to the bottom of the grip
- Dash to firewall adjustable bracketry
- Various location mounting capability
- Simple installation with universal mounting system
- Pistol grip with trigger release
- No welding necessary
- Complete with instructions and all hardware
- Gold iridited brackets
- Connector Cables sold separately
- Use EC-8001U or EC-8001HT connector cable
More Like This
Lokar EHB-7011 Trans Mount Emergency Hand Brake, 11 Inch
Lokar EHB-7000F Floor Mount Emergency Hand Brake, Chrome Finish
Lokar EHB-7016 Trans Mount Emergency Hand Brake, 16 Inch
1928-1929 Model A Emergency Brake Handle
Lokar EFB-9006 Billet Aluminum Foot Brake w/Windowed Arm/Pad, Chromed
Lokar EFB-9010 Billet Alum Foot Brake w/Chrome Windowed Arm w/Oval Pad
Lokar EFB-9011 Billet Alum Foot Brake w/Chrome Solid Arm w/Oval Pad
Lokar EFB-9005 Billet Alum Foot Brake w/Chrome Solid Arm/Rubber Insert
Lokar EFB-9007 Billet Foot Brake w/ Chrome Windowed Arm/Rubber Insert
Q & A
Learn how to install an adjustable proportioning valve block.