Lokar EHB-7000F Floor Mount Emergency Hand Brake, Chrome Finish
Universal Fit, Steel, Chrome, 11.15" Overall Length, 4.38" Overall Width, Is Hardware Included
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This Lokar Floor Mount Emergency Hand Brake features a chrome plated steel e brake handle and is designed after the automotive industry standards. The ratchet cut gear plate and lock are heat treated for strength and safety. Special feature includes 4-point mounting capabilities for floor mount or side mounting for custom applications.
Comes complete with clevis for installation with Lokar Emergency Brake Cables, Lokar # EC-80FU, Speedway Motors # 491-80FU suggested below. Cables are sold separately.
Lokar Install Tip: Every think about mounting the floor mount hand brake sideways in front of your seat? You can!
- Length of upper chrome handle is 9-1/8" from rear to end of release button
- From end of release button to center of clevis pin is 10-5/16"
- From pivot point to end of release button is 9-3/16"
- From pivot point to center of clevis pin is 1-7/8"
- From center of clevis pin to top of handle is 3-1/4"
- Mounting bolt centers for horizontal brackets are 4-11/16"
- Horizontal mounting bracket holes are 2" center to center side to side
- Horizontal mounting bracket holes are also 4-11/16" center to center from front to rear
- From center of clevis pin to end of clevis is 1-1/8"
- Clevis referred to is at bottom of assembly and where the e-brake cables attach
More Like This
Lokar XEHB-7000F Floor Mount Emergency Hand Brake, Black Finish
Lokar Floor Mount Emergency Hand Brake Kit w/Boot/Cables, Chrome
Lokar Trans Mount Emergency Hand Brake Kit, 11 Inch, Chrome
Lokar Trans Mount Emergency Hand Brake Kit, 16 Inch, Chrome
Lokar EHB-7011 Trans Mount Emergency Hand Brake, 11 Inch
Lokar EHB-7016 Trans Mount Emergency Hand Brake, 16 Inch
Lokar EFB-9006 Billet Aluminum Foot Brake w/Windowed Arm/Pad, Chromed
Lokar EFB-9010 Billet Alum Foot Brake w/Chrome Windowed Arm w/Oval Pad
Lokar EFB-9011 Billet Alum Foot Brake w/Chrome Solid Arm w/Oval Pad
Lokar XEFB-9002 Midnight Series Foot Operated Emergency Brake Assembly
Q & A
Tim demonstrates the brake assembly with a Wide 5 drum brake and Speedway's new self-energizing backing plate.
Tim explains the process of adjusting Buick Finned Drums to fit Speedway's self-energizing backing plate assembly.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the CPP Hydroboost Brake System.
Heath finally gets the opportunity to work on rear disc brakes. He explains some things that went great during this project, and not so great. Find out what the advantages and disadvantages are of running disc brakes.
Grant Kroft’s 1929 Ford Model A shows us that if you are passionate enough about something, nothing can stop you from achieving your goal. Read the story behind this hot rodder!
Plumbing a fluid system can sometimes be frustrating. Steve couldn't find one to fit his Laguna until he came across this stainless steel braided brake hose. Read his step by step instructions for installing this brake hose.
Steve replaces the factory GM 8.5" 10-bolt rear end on his '76 Chevrolet Laguna S3 with a GM 10 & 12 bolt bolt-on rear disc brake kit.