Lokar EHB-7000F Floor Mount Emergency Hand Brake, Chrome Finish
Universal Fit, 9.25" Arm Length, Steel, Chrome
This Lokar Floor Mount Emergency Hand Brake features a chrome plated steel e brake handle and is designed after the automotive industry standards. The ratchet cut gear plate and lock are heat treated for strength and safety. Special feature includes 4-point mounting capabilities for floor mount or side mounting for custom applications.
Comes complete with clevis for installation with Lokar Emergency Brake Cables, Lokar # EC-80FU, Speedway Motors # 491-80FU suggested below. Cables are sold separately.
Lokar Install Tip: Every think about mounting the floor mount hand brake sideways in front of your seat? You can!
- Length of upper chrome handle is 9-1/8" from rear to end of release button
- From end of release button to center of clevis pin is 10-5/16"
- From pivot point to end of release button is 9-3/16"
- From pivot point to center of clevis pin is 1-7/8"
- From center of clevis pin to top of handle is 3-1/4"
- Mounting bolt centers for horizontal brackets are 4-11/16"
- Horizontal mounting bracket holes are 2" center to center side to side
- Horizontal mounting bracket holes are also 4-11/16" center to center from front to rear
- From center of clevis pin to end of clevis is 1-1/8"
- Clevis referred to is at bottom of assembly and where the e-brake cables attach
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Lokar XEHB-7000F Floor Mount Emergency Hand Brake, Black Finish
Lokar EHB-7000F Floor Mount Hand Emergency Brake/Cable Kit,Chrome
Lokar XEHB-7000F Floor Mount Hand Emergency Brake/Cable Kit,Black
Lokar EHB-7000F Floor Mount E-Hand Brake Kit w/Boot/Cables,Chrome
Lokar EHB-7000F Floor Mount Hand Emergency Brake/Boot Kit, Chrome
Lokar XEHB-7000F Floor Mount Hand Emergency Brake/Boot Kit, Black
Lokar EHB-7011 Trans Mount Emergency Hand Brake, 11 Inch
Lokar EHB-7016 Trans Mount Emergency Hand Brake, 16 Inch
Lokar Trans Mount Emergency Hand Brake Kit, 11 Inch, Chrome
Lokar Trans Mount Emergency Hand Brake Kit, 16 Inch, Chrome
Q & A
Learn how to assemble one of our bolt on nine-inch Ford disc brake kits in this step-by-step guide.
Check out the 410 sprint car brake installation and bleeding the brakes! We're making serious progress on our build.
Today on our 410 sprint car, the guys are assembling the front axle. The process can be a bit messy, but the finished product is so worth it!
Learn how to assemble a rear axle assembly as we put together ours for the 410 Sprint Car Build. Our team of builders continues to make progress on the car!
Learn how to install the floor plan, brake lines, and motorplate in a 410 sprint car as we launch our 410 Sprint Car Build.
You can slip these Finned Aluminum Buick Brake Drums on to any one of our 1937-48 Ford hubs or 12x2 Bendix brakes. No machining. No re-drilling. Not a cover. Just classic hotrod style.
Jeff installs a Wilwood 12.19" Front Disc Brake Kit to his 1967 Chevelle. Read more on the caliper bracket assembly and brake rotor setup.