Lokar EHB-7000F Floor Mount Emergency Hand Brake, Chrome Finish
This Lokar Floor Mount Emergency Hand Brake features a chrome plated steel e brake handle and is designed after the automotive industry standards. The ratchet cut gear plate and lock are heat treated for strength and safety. Special feature includes 4-point mounting capabilities for floor mount or side mounting for custom applications.
Comes complete with clevis for installation with Lokar Emergency Brake Cables, Lokar # EC-80FU, Speedway Motors # 491-80FU suggested below. Cables are sold separately.
Lokar Install Tip: Every think about mounting the floor mount hand brake sideways in front of your seat? You can!
- Length of upper chrome handle is 9-1/8" from rear to end of release button
- From end of release button to center of clevis pin is 10-5/16"
- From pivot point to end of release button is 9-3/16"
- From pivot point to center of clevis pin is 1-7/8"
- From center of clevis pin to top of handle is 3-1/4"
- Mounting bolt centers for horizontal brackets are 4-11/16"
- Horizontal mounting bracket holes are 2" center to center side to side
- Horizontal mounting bracket holes are also 4-11/16" center to center from front to rear
- From center of clevis pin to end of clevis is 1-1/8"
- Clevis referred to is at bottom of assembly and where the e-brake cables attach
More Like This
Lokar XEHB-7000F Floor Mount Emergency Hand Brake, Black Finish
Lokar EHB-9201 Under-Dash Emergency Brake Arm, Chrome
Lokar EHB-7011 Trans Mount Emergency Hand Brake, 11 Inch
Lokar EHB-7016 Trans Mount Emergency Hand Brake, 16 Inch
Lokar EFB-9005 Billet Alum Foot Brake w/Chrome Solid Arm/Rubber Insert
Lokar EFB-9007 Billet Foot Brake w/ Chrome Windowed Arm/Rubber Insert
Lokar EFB-9006 Billet Aluminum Foot Brake w/Windowed Arm/Pad, Chromed
Lokar EFB-9010 Billet Alum Foot Brake w/Chrome Windowed Arm w/Oval Pad
Lokar EFB-9011 Billet Alum Foot Brake w/Chrome Solid Arm w/Oval Pad
1928-1929 Model A Emergency Brake Handle
Q & A
Tim talks about brake booster adjustment.
We get a lot of questions about brake kits so Tim gives a brief overview of disc brake setups.
Tim demonstrates the brake assembly with a Wide 5 drum brake and Speedway's new self-energizing backing plate.
Learn how to install an adjustable proportioning valve block.