Lokar DBW-FORD01 2011-2012 Mustang/Coyote Drive-By-Wire Control
5.0 Ford Modular V8
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Lokar has partnered with Williams Controls, the world leader in electronic throttle pedals, to create these drive-by-wire throttle control modules that will make your Mustang/Coyote engine swap a little easier.
- Pre-programmed at the factory for specific applications
- All metal construction (aluminum & stainless steel)
- 3 times better performance over standard OEM pedals
- Sensor programmed for quick throttle response - no pedal lag
- Splined adjustable pedal sold separately
Includes an application-specific pedal wiring harness that works in conjunction with the OEM wiring harness. All drive-by-wire electronic throttle controls require one drive-by-wire pedal (not included).
- 2011-2012 Ford Mustang 5.0L
- 2011-2012 Ford Coyote/Crate Motor 5.0L, Coyote
More Like This
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Pat talks about some of our Lokar throttle cable and pedal setups.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back with Dave's 1951 Chevy Truck project to talk about the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank available from Speedway Motors.