Lokar DBW-FORD01 2011-2012 Mustang/Coyote Drive-By-Wire Control
5.0 Ford Modular V8
Lokar has partnered with Williams Controls, the world leader in electronic throttle pedals, to create these drive-by-wire throttle control modules that will make your Mustang/Coyote engine swap a little easier.
- Pre-programmed at the factory for specific applications
- All metal construction (aluminum & stainless steel)
- 3 times better performance over standard OEM pedals
- Sensor programmed for quick throttle response - no pedal lag
- Splined adjustable pedal sold separately
Includes an application-specific pedal wiring harness that works in conjunction with the OEM wiring harness. All drive-by-wire electronic throttle controls require one drive-by-wire pedal (not included).
- 2011-2012 Ford Mustang 5.0L
- 2011-2012 Ford Coyote/Crate Motor 5.0L, Coyote
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Lokar to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Q & A
Pat talks about some of our Lokar throttle cable and pedal setups.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
We take a look at some parts going into a 1951 Chevy Truck project. We highlight a few key pieces including the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Troubleshooting a fuel gauge can be a seriously aggravating issue. Click here for a video showing some hints and tips!
Learn how to use Koul Tools for your AN Hose Assembly with our video guide. Koul Tools make it easy to install a braided rubber hose into the AN fitting socket.
Learn about Dual Carb Linkage Setup. Follow along as an expert works through his fuel and throttle setup including part mounting and some modifications.