Lokar DBW-FORD01 2011-2012 Mustang/Coyote Drive-By-Wire Control
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Lokar has partnered with Williams Controls, the world leader in electronic throttle pedals, to create these drive-by-wire throttle control modules that will make your Mustang/Coyote engine swap a little easier.
- Pre-programmed at the factory for specific applications
- All metal construction (aluminum & stainless steel)
- 3 times better performance over standard OEM pedals
- Sensor programmed for quick throttle response - no pedal lag
- Splined adjustable pedal sold separately
Includes an application-specific pedal wiring harness that works in conjunction with the OEM wiring harness. All drive-by-wire electronic throttle controls require one drive-by-wire pedal (not included).
- 2011-2012 Ford Mustang 5.0L
- 2011-2012 Ford Coyote/Crate Motor 5.0L, Coyote
More Like This
Lokar GPS-6015 1/2 Inch Brushed Throttle Pedal Spacer for Steel Pedals
Lokar GPS-6016 1/2 Inch Billet Alum Floor Mount Throttle Pedal Spacer
Lokar BDBW-GM01 Drive-By-Wire Electronic Throttle Controls
Lokar BDBW-GM02 Billet Control Module/Harness, 2006-12 Corvette
Lokar BDBW-GM06 Drive By Wire Throttle Control
Q & A
Pat talks about some of our Lokar throttle cable and pedal setups.
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Pat talks about one of our cold air intake kits from AIRAID.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.