Lokar DBW-FORD01 2011-2012 Mustang/Coyote Drive-By-Wire Control
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Lokar has partnered with Williams Controls, the world leader in electronic throttle pedals, to create these drive-by-wire throttle control modules that will make your Mustang/Coyote engine swap a little easier.
- Pre-programmed at the factory for specific applications
- All metal construction (aluminum & stainless steel)
- 3 times better performance over standard OEM pedals
- Sensor programmed for quick throttle response - no pedal lag
- Splined adjustable pedal sold separately
Includes an application-specific pedal wiring harness that works in conjunction with the OEM wiring harness. All drive-by-wire electronic throttle controls require one drive-by-wire pedal (not included).
- 2011-2012 Ford Mustang 5.0L
- 2011-2012 Ford Coyote/Crate Motor 5.0L, Coyote
Q & A
Pat talks about some of our Lokar throttle cable and pedal setups.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back with Dave's 1951 Chevy Truck project to talk about the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank available from Speedway Motors.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.