Lokar DBW-6016 Drive-by-Wire XL Chromed Steel Throttle Pedal w/Rubber
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Lokar to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Lokar has partnered with Williams Controls the world leader in heavy duty electronic throttle pedals.
The first programmable electronic throttle pedal (Drive- By- Wire) for the automotive aftermarket
- Programmable Non-Contact (Solid State) hall effect sensor for most GM, Ford & Mopar applications
- Splined pedal arm for versatile mounting
- All metal construction; Aluminum and Stainless Steel
- 3 times better performance over standard OEM pedals
- Over 90 years of combined throttle pedal experience
- Sensor programmed on pedal to optimize electrical output for quick throttle response (No pedal lag)
- Brushed or black finish
More Like This
Lokar BAG-6095 1967-69 Camaro/Firebird Billet Throttle Pedal Assembly
Lokar BAG-6126 1962-1967 Chevy II/Nova Billet Throttle Pedal Assembly
Lokar BAG-6145 67-69 Dart/Cuda Billet Alum Throttle Assembly w/Rubber
Lokar BAG-6149 Billet Alum Competitor Throttle Pedal, Rubber, Offset
Lokar BAG-6073 1955-1957 Chevy Billet Alum Throttle Pedal Assembly
Lokar BAG-6112 1955-57 Chevy Billet Throttle Pedal Assembly for BBC
Lokar BAG-6128 1964-1967 Chevelle Billet Alum Throttle Pedal Assembly
Lokar DBW-6010 Drive-by-Wire XL Billet Spring-Loaded Throttle Pedal
Lokar XBAG-6142 Midnight Series 68-72 Nova Billet Throttle Pedal w/Rub
Lokar XBAG-6145 1967-69 Dart/Cuda Billet Aluminum Throttle Assembly