Lokar CMC4BM Ford C4 and C5 Hi-Tech Shifter, 16 Inch
Universal Fit, Transmission Mount Shifter Mount Style, 16" Shifter Arm Length, Silver, Chrome
- They use a cable to change gears
- It mounts directly to vehicle floor
- Has a 48" long cable length and a 23" tall shifter lever
- Specifically designed for the GM TH-350 automatic transmission
- Comes with a black mushroom knob for the perfect "Hot Rod" look
Designed for Ford C4 and C5 automatic transmissions (mounts to trans case). This unique shifter features reverse and neutral safety lockout button and safety switch. 12 point installation positioning, shifter rotation for precise comfort. Brushed hi-tech aluminum knob.
- For Ford C4 and C5 transmission application
- Neutral Safety Switch
- Positive Lock-Out in Park and Neutral
- 360-degree lever rotation for extra leg room
- Out-from-under-the-dash and away-from-the-seat lever adjustments
- Brushed aluminum shifter knob
- Easy-to-remove shifter knobs for simple boot installation
- Teflon lined button in shifter knobs for smooth operation
- Chrome-plated lever
- Gold iridited bracketry
- All hardware included for installation
Item Details16" Shifter Handle
Previously Lokar Part Number ATS60C4BM.
More Like This
Lokar CMC4CM Ford C4 and C5 Hi-Tech Shifter, 12 Inch
Lokar Ford C4 Floor Mount Transmission Shifter
Lokar CMC4AM Ford C4 and C5 Hi-Tech Shifter, 23 Inch
Lokar CM400BM GM TH400 Hi-Tech Shifter, 16 Inch
Lokar CM350AM TH350 Hi-Tech Shifter, 23 Inch
Lokar CM400CM TH400 Hi-Tech Shifter, 12 Inch
Lokar CM400FM TH400 Hi-Tech Shifter, 6 Inch
Lokar CM350BM TH350 Hi-Tech Shifter, 16 Inch
Lokar CM350FM Hi-Tech GM TH350 Shifter, 6 Inch
Lokar GM 4L60E Hi-Tech Shifters
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks reached out to Lokar, Inc. to help get the Week to Wicked ’52 Chevy truck build in gear.
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Shifter Assembly.
Tech write-up and a video of a Lokar shifter install on an automatic transmission.
Learn how to install our new Muscle Car Shifters from Lokar.
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.