Lokar CIND-1700 Horiz. Alum. LED Dash Shift Indicator, GM/Ford/Mopar
Now available, Lokar's Dash Mount Billet Aluminum LED Indicator in either a horizontal mount or vertical mount and in a brushed aluminum or
black finish. Sensor and remote kits required are sold separately.
- Billet Aluminum
- Used in conjunction with Lokar Sensor and Remote kits (sold separately) or other compatible sensor kits
- Long Life LED Indicators
- Displays transmission position in engaged gear only
- Color-coded wiring instructions for easy installation
- Available for most GM, Ford and Chrysler transmissions
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Lokar to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Lokar CIND-1701 Vert. Alum. LED Dash Shift Indicator, GM/Ford/Mopar
Lokar CIND-1719 Horiz. Alum. LED Dash Shift Indicator Kit, Ford AOD
Lokar CIND-1702 Horizontal Alum. LED Dash Shift Indicator, GM Trans
Lokar CIND-1703 Vertical Aluminum LED Dash Shift Indicator, GM Trans
Lokar CIND-1704 Horizontal Alum. LED Dash Shift Indicator, Ford AOD
Lokar CIND-1718 Vert. Alum. LED Dash Shift Indicator Kit, 700-R4/4L60
Lokar CIND-1721 Horiz. Alum. LED Dash Shift Indicator Kit, Ford C4/C6
Lokar CIND-1705 Vertical Aluminum LED Dash Shift Indicator, Ford AOD
Lokar CIND-1727 Horiz. Alum. LED Dash Shift Indicator Kit, GM 200-4R
Lokar CIND-1715 Horiz. Alum. LED Dash Shift Indicator Kit, 350/400
Q & A
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.
Darrian demonstrates how to program our Omega Kustom Quad Gauges. Check it out!
Check out the second video on how to program Omega Kustom Gauges!
Darrian explains how to program the Omega Kustom 3-N-1 Gauge in the third and final video of the series.