Lokar BAG-6165 71-72 Chevy/GMC C10 Billet Alum Throttle Pedal Assembly
71-72 Chevy C10 Pickup, 71-72 GMC C15/C1500 Pickup, Billet Aluminum, Brushed, 5" Pedal Length
- Pad is spring-loaded like OEM design and measures 2" x 5"
- Features a billet aluminum construction with a polished finish
- Engineered to be a direct replacement (mounts into the factory location)
- This throttle pedal is specifically designed for the 71-72 Chevy/GMC C10
- Has a 48 tooth fine spline and comes with Delrin bushings for smooth operation
These direct replacement throttle assemblies for 1971-1972 Chevy Truck feature rubber inserts and are designed to convert original rod linkage to Lokar's modern throttle cable system. They are designed to mount in original firewall location with offset bezel washers to align cable through firewall. The throttle pad is spring-loaded like OEM design and measures 2" x 5". These billet aluminum assemblies are available in a brushed finish.
- Direct replacement (mounts into the factory location)
- Billet aluminum construction
- Adjustable upper and lower arms
- 48 tooth fine spline
- Delrin bushings for smooth operation
- Compatible with Lokar cables
- Brushed finish
* Replaces factory rod linkage with cable linkage
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Lokar BAG-6177 67-72 Chevy/GMC Billet Alum Throttle Pedal w/Rubber
Lokar XBAG-6165 Midnight Series 71-72 Chevy/GMC C-10 Throttle Pedal
Lokar XBAG-6177 Midnight Series 71-72 GM C10 Throttle Pedal Pad Assem.
Lokar FMG-6098 Eliminator Floor Mount Throttle Pedal, Billet Alum
Lokar DBW-6012 Brushed Billet Aluminum Drive-By-Wire Throttle Pedal
Lokar BAG-6148 Billet Aluminum Competitor Throttle Pedal Assembly
Lokar FMG-6097 Eliminator Floor Mount Throttle Pedal, Billet Alum
Lokar BAG-6104 Standard Oval Throttle Pedal, Brushed Billet Aluminum
Lokar BAG-6001 Billet Aluminum Throttle Pedal Assembly, Ball-Milled
Lokar BAG-6103 Mini Oval Billet Aluminum Throttle Pedal, Brushed
Q & A
Pat talks about some of our Lokar throttle cable and pedal setups.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Learn about Dual Carb Linkage Setup. Follow along as an expert works through his fuel and throttle setup including part mounting and some modifications.
Do you have carbs sitting on the shelf waiting to be put on? Heath talks about the preparation and parts needed to install a set of Super 9-7 Carbs on his 1949 Flathead 8BA V8 Model A.
Fuel injection is here to stay and we delve into the benefits of such retrofit systems for your classic muscle car or street rod in our EFI retrofit buyer's guide!
We look at the basics of performance carburetion and what you need to properly supply your street or race car with enough fuel in this buyer's guide