Lokar BAG-6113 55-57 Chevy Throttle Pedal Assembly for Big Block Chevy
55-57 Bel Air, 55-57 One-Fifty Series, 55-57 Two-Ten Series, 1957 Del Ray, Aluminum, Silver
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The Lokar 1955-1957 Chevy billet aluminum throttle assembly is designed to convert original rod linkage to Lokars modern throttle cable system. It is designed to mount in original firewall location with offset bezel washers to align cable through firewall. The arms are splined for fine adjustment and can be switched for right and left adjustment of the throttle pad. The throttle pad is spring-loaded like OEM design and measures 2" x 5".
- Converts original rod linkage to Lokars modern throttle cable system
- Mounts in original firewall location
- Offset bezel washers align cable through firewall
- Splined arms for fine adjustment
- Arms can be mounted on right or left side of throttle pad
- Spring-loaded pad
- Pad measures 2" x 5"
- 1" longer upper arm for Big Block applications and additionally for Small Block applications with tall valve covers
(1" longer upper arm for Big Block applications to clear valve cover, will also work well and is recommended for Small Block applications with tall valve covers)
More Like This
Lokar BAG-6073 1955-1957 Chevy Billet Alum Throttle Pedal Assembly
Lokar BAG-6112 1955-57 Chevy Billet Throttle Pedal Assembly for BBC
Lokar BAG-6074 1955-57 Chevy Billet Throttle Pedal
Lokar XBAG-6113 Midnight Series 55-57 Chevy Throttle Pedal w/Rub, BBC
Lokar XBAG-6074 55-57 Chevy Black Billet Alum Throttle Pedal Assembly
1955-57 Chevy Aluminum Accelerator Throttle Pedal Assembly
Lokar SPO-6070 Steel Spoon Throttle Pedal Assembly, Chrome Finish
Lokar BAG-6154 Lakester Steel Throttle Pedal Assembly, Raw Finish
Lokar FMG-6098 Eliminator Floor Mount Throttle Pedal, Billet Alum
Lokar BAG-6148 Billet Aluminum Competitor Throttle Pedal Assembly
Q & A
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Pat talks about some of our Lokar throttle cable and pedal setups.