Lokar BAG-6113 55-57 Chevy Throttle Pedal Assembly for Big Block Chevy
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The Lokar 1955-1957 Chevy billet aluminum throttle assembly is designed to convert original rod linkage to Lokars modern throttle cable system. It is designed to mount in original firewall location with offset bezel washers to align cable through firewall. The arms are splined for fine adjustment and can be switched for right and left adjustment of the throttle pad. The throttle pad is spring-loaded like OEM design and measures 2" x 5".
- Converts original rod linkage to Lokars modern throttle cable system
- Mounts in original firewall location
- Offset bezel washers align cable through firewall
- Splined arms for fine adjustment
- Arms can be mounted on right or left side of throttle pad
- Spring-loaded pad
- Pad measures 2" x 5"
- 1" longer upper arm for Big Block applications and additionally for Small Block applications with tall valve covers
(1" longer upper arm for Big Block applications to clear valve cover, will also work well and is recommended for Small Block applications with tall valve covers)
More Like This
Lokar BAG-6074 1955-57 Chevy Billet Throttle Pedal
Lokar BAG-6115 1964-68 Mustang Billet Aluminum Throttle Pedal, Brushed
Lokar BAG-6129 1964-67 Chevelle Throttle Pedal Assembly
Lokar BAG-6117 1969-70 Mustang Billet Aluminum Throttle Pedal, Brushed
Lokar DBW-6012 Brushed Billet Aluminum Drive-By-Wire Throttle Pedal
Lokar BAG-6148 Billet Aluminum Competitor Throttle Pedal Assembly
Lokar BAG-6164 67-70 Chevy/GMC C10 Billet Alum Throttle Pedal Assembly
Lokar BAG-6096 1967-69 Camaro/Firebird Throttle Pedal
Lokar BAG-6127 1962-67 Nova/Chevy II Throttle Pedal Assembly
Lokar BFG-6012 XL Series Billet Alum Throttle Pedal w/Rubber Inserts
Q & A
Have a monster radiator but your engine still overheats? We'll show you what to look for beyond the cooling system for common overheating issues.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.