Lokar BAG-6104 Standard Oval Throttle Pedal, Brushed Billet Aluminum
Universal Fit, Aluminum, Brushed, 3.75" Pedal Length, 1.75" Pedal Width, Oval Pedal Shape
- The lower arm can be mounted to the right or left of the mounting bracket
- Has durable rubber inserts provide foot traction for safety
- Made from lightweight aluminum with a brushed finish
- Both the shaft and arm are one piece and requires no pins
- Pedal is spring-loaded with a removable lower arm that is splined for versatility
These oval billet aluminum throttle pedals come in a standard size. The throttle pedal is spring-loaded with a removable lower arm that is splined for versatility and can be mounted to the right or left of the mounting bracket. The shaft and arm are one piece – requiring no pins. Rubber inserts provide foot traction for safety.
- Spring-loaded pedal
- Lower arm can be mounted to the right or left of the mounting bracket
- Rubber inserts provide foot traction for safety
- Brushed Billet Aluminum finish
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Lokar BAG-6004 Brushed Billet Aluminum Throttle Pedal w/ Rubber
Lokar XBAG-6104 Midnight Series STD Oval Billet Alum Throttle Pedal
Lokar BAG-6103 Mini Oval Billet Aluminum Throttle Pedal, Brushed
Lokar BAG-6105 XL Oval Billet Aluminum Throttle Pedal, Brushed
Lokar BFG-6012 XL Series Billet Alum Throttle Pedal w/Rubber Inserts
Lokar BFG-6010 XL Series Billet Aluminum Throttle Pedal, Ball-Milled
Lokar DBW-6010 Drive-by-Wire XL Billet Spring-Loaded Throttle Pedal
Lokar DBW-6104 Drive-by-Wire Oval Billet Throttle Pedal w/Rubber
Lokar DBW-6200 Drive-by-Wire Cadillac CTS-V Electronic Throttle Pedal
Lokar XBAG-6149 Competitor Vertical Offset Throttle Pedal Assembly Blk
Q & A
Pat talks about some of our Lokar throttle cable and pedal setups.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Learn about Dual Carb Linkage Setup. Follow along as an expert works through his fuel and throttle setup including part mounting and some modifications.
Do you have carbs sitting on the shelf waiting to be put on? Heath talks about the preparation and parts needed to install a set of Super 9-7 Carbs on his 1949 Flathead 8BA V8 Model A.
Fuel injection is here to stay and we delve into the benefits of such retrofit systems for your classic muscle car or street rod in our EFI retrofit buyer's guide!
We look at the basics of performance carburetion and what you need to properly supply your street or race car with enough fuel in this buyer's guide