Lokar ACA-1800 Billet Adjustable Column Arm Kit, GM Transmissions
Universal Fit, 20.5" Rod Length
- The billet aluminum construction offers rigidity
- Features a "U-Cut-to-Fit" stainless connecting rod
- Includes a 3/4-48 spline designed for 360 degree rotation allowing proper ratio
- Will fit GM TH-350, TH-400, 700-R4, TH-200, 200-4R, 4L60, 4L60E and 4L80E transmissions
- Includes both 3/8-16NC and metric 10-1.50mm threaded nuts for mounting electrical accessories
Simplify connecting your column shift to your transmission with a Lokar machined billet aluminum Adjustable Column Shift Linkage Kit. Works with all aftermarket GM style columns and most GM factory columns. Our rigid, clean line design allows the proper ratio adjustment between the transmission and the indicator on the column.
- Billet aluminum offers rigidity
- 3/4-48 spline designed for 360 degree rotation allowing proper ratio
- Both 3/8-16NC and metric 10-1.50mm threaded nuts for mounting electrical accessories
- Kit includes all hardware, including column bushing and rod ends
- "U-Cut-to-Fit" Stainless Connecting Rod
- No threading necessary
- 20.5" rod length
- Fits GM TH-350, TH-400, 700-R4, TH-200, 200-4R, 4L60, 4L60E and 4L80E transmissions
Ordering Idea: You can use the Backup Light or Neutral Safety Switch Kit # 491-1400 with GM Column Shift Linkage, except for 4L60E and 4L80E transmissions.
Tech Tip: If you don't have a direct line of sight between the column shift arm and the transmission shift arm, consider using column cable shift linkage # 491-1804 or # 491-1805
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks reached out to Lokar, Inc. to help get the Week to Wicked ’52 Chevy truck build in gear.
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Shifter Assembly.
Tech write-up and a video of a Lokar shifter install on an automatic transmission.
Learn how to install our new Muscle Car Shifters from Lokar.
This new steel bellhousing from Speedway Motors is made for everyone who wants to run three pedals without spending a fortune or relying on a crusty original.
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Pat talks about our LS flexplate options.